CPF tonight

Sarge

God like member
Ox vox open members meeting 7pm start

Allow extra travel time if driving across Oxford. Headington access roadworks cause a bit of a gridlock on marston road, headley way, marston ferry link road and elsewhere in the area

Hope that the OUFC M.D. for once is prepared for a meeting and will actually be able to answer questions put to him, instead of his usual' I'll have to get back to you on that ' stock reply at(previous) ff's & open meetings? ....we live in Hope!

Just to confirm the meeting starts at 7pm, in the Oxford City FC Bar, Marsh Lane, Oxford (sat nav OX3 0NQ)

It's open to OxVox members but if you're not a member you can join on the door and attend the meeting.

Director and Shareholder Zaki Nuseibah is confirmed as is the Club MD Niall McWilliams.

There is ample car parking at the City ground.

Note that if driving, as Sarge says, the roadworks at the Headley Way/Marsh Lane junction are best avoided: approach via the Marston exit from the ring road if possible.

Hope that the OUFC M.D. for once is prepared for a meeting and will actually be able to answer questions put to him, instead of his usual' I'll have to get back to you on that ' stock reply at(previous) ff's & open meetings? ....we live in Hope!
I am sure that the MD has prepared for and can't wait for your questions Sarge ?

Back
Top Bottom