EFL Cowley brothers

He’d have to mad to go there. Unless he won his opening four games he probably be gone too.
Who on earth would want to go to Watford. Two games to save his job

Wouldn't be surprised if Nigel told Watford where to go in no uncertain terms. Their board/DOF and the like love to interfere for the benefit of their 'project' so was only a matter of time. Managers seem to come and go but their stupidity appears to remain.

As for Huddersfield, a couple of fans I work with have been moaning for a while (pre and post Covid) about how poor they'd been, but in fairness to the Cowley's they had what, one transfer window and a bunch of overpaid players who thought they were too good for the division? Seems another crazy decision by a football board, but never a surprise when that happens.

Nigel Pearson has now been sacked.
Did really well.
best wishes to Eddie Howe, hopefully he can rise above Watford

Anybody else starting to wonder if Pearson is a bit of a psycho? I’ll never forget that strange incident when, I think, he was at Leicester and pinned the opposition player down on the floor on the touchline. Now theres rumours going around thay he punched a player at HT in his last game and thats why he’s gone. He always looks a pretty intimidating guy during interviews and just strolling the touchline in games!

Anybody else starting to wonder if Pearson is a bit of a psycho? I’ll never forget that strange incident when, I think, he was at Leicester and pinned the opposition player down on the floor on the touchline. Now theres rumours going around thay he punched a player at HT in his last game and thats why he’s gone. He always looks a pretty intimidating guy during interviews and just strolling the touchline in games!

Pearce, Shirley?

You are an ostrich.