National News Covidiots.....

They couldn’t have stopped Brexit if they had not been given the votes to do so. If they had been given that mandate it was because the population would’ve changed their mind versus before. Which is also allowed in democracy, hence why we change governments and parties in power from time to time.

As I say, I don’t like the Lib Dem’s, but any world in which they came to power (LOL) would have been because that is what the majority wanted at that time and because they agreed to stop the process. It could never have been undemocratic if they’d won the election. I believe they used to call it the will of the people.

It’s all hypothetical anyway. I miss Charles Kennedy.

also the popularity of their mandate cost Jo Swinsun her seat

Absolutely. And while a democratic vote can be questionably influenced, rules of campaigning can be broken, lies can be told to sway the way in which people vote etc, the very core principle of the process is democratic. If you have the right to go into a ballot box and put your X next to whoever you wish, that is democracy.

Scary thing is, a lot of these voters are the same Covidiots we see at the moment. Utterly clueless.

• React
Reactions: Ian
They couldn’t have stopped Brexit if they had not been given the votes to do so. If they had been given that mandate it was because the population would’ve changed their mind versus before. Which is also allowed in democracy, hence why we change governments and parties in power from time to time.

As I say, I don’t like the Lib Dem’s, but any world in which they came to power (LOL) would have been because that is what the majority wanted at that time and because they agreed to stop the process. It could never have been undemocratic if they’d won the election. I believe they used to call it the will of the people.

It’s all hypothetical anyway. I miss Charles Kennedy.
Paddy pantsdown Ashdown was arguably the best lib/dem leader in recentish times (imo)

Here we go

Did she feel she had to come out and say she was pansexual, did a journalist no about her so come straight out and asked are you a pansexual? Doubt it

why did she come out and apology for assaulting her ex some 5 years previous? No one new so why bother.....I’m sure there are loads on here who have committed a minor crime or even a serious crime never been caught no one knows no evidence, so down they go to St Aldates or if they go to Abingdon they probably get a thanks and now on your way.

So you know personally nurses that have left because of Brexit? And I know when I’ve had to go to the hospital as I do feel n a pretty frequent basis they say 20% of NHS workers are from overseas well I must see 80% of that 20% of overseas quota of nurses and some I see most times I go.

Finally what the hell has Barrow in Furness got to With Leyla Moran as it’s approximately 250 miles from her constituency.

If she is asked a question then she answered it as I've have no doubt people, who knew previously, have contacted journalists about point 1 and 2. The reason is she got into the public eye (she has been nationally and locally) so it is hardly a shock thing to happen, just look at the Sun/Mail/Mirror or any other Tabloid/Celebrity Rag about people in the public eye. I get that apologising for something must be a confusing concept for a Tory based on recent Tory Govt behaviour.

Yes, I know personally that Nurses have left because of Brexit and the ensuing atmosphere it caused, some Healthcare Assistants as well as I'm a regular unfortunately as well.

I explained about Barrow and the relevance in the previous post.

You still haven't explained why you are so focused on her "teethy grin"?

Scary thing is, a lot of these voters are the same Covidiots we see at the moment. Utterly clueless.

At the last general election of the adults that bothered to vote I think I’m right in saying that approximately two thirds of under 40s voted for Labour/LibDem.

In the reports and footage I’ve seen the majority of people who deliberately ignore social distancing (selfish Covidiots) appear to be under 40.

If she is asked a question then she answered it as I've have no doubt people, who knew previously, have contacted journalists about point 1 and 2. The reason is she got into the public eye (she has been nationally and locally) so it is hardly a shock thing to happen, just look at the Sun/Mail/Mirror or any other Tabloid/Celebrity Rag about people in the public eye. I get that apologising for something must be a confusing concept for a Tory based on recent Tory Govt behaviour.

Yes, I know personally that Nurses have left because of Brexit and the ensuing atmosphere it caused, some Healthcare Assistants as well as I'm a regular unfortunately as well.

I explained about Barrow and the relevance in the previous post.

You still haven't explained why you are so focused on her "teethy grin"?
It’s the “ look at me “ attitude with that tooth grin but she offered the information about being a pansexual possibly because a rag as you call them could be the telegraph. Times or even the Guardian may have had thw knowledge and were prepared to our her.

your comments about NHS workers has been known for sometime but it was her I’ve spoken to many businesses up and down her constituency and has been informed that lots of overseas workers have left as they were unsure of their future, but there were no large amount of vacancy’s one her constituency and if true they overseas workers should have waited for when the government have said they could stay.

So her smile/grin is a "look at me" attitude rather than just being a smile for camera like other people, really?!

People leaving isn't only down to jobs as NHS jobs exist but to the atmosphere Brexit created. I'm sure Layla Moran has spoken to many businesses as that is part of her job as an MP after all. Have you got a link to where she said this?

So her smile/grin is a "look at me" attitude rather than just being a smile for camera like other people, really?!

People leaving isn't only down to jobs as NHS jobs exist but to the atmosphere Brexit created. I'm sure Layla Moran has spoken to many businesses as that is part of her job as an MP after all. Have you got a link to where she said this?
Im not going to offer any opinion on Covid as the whole situation, how our government responded, and how covidiots are behaving, infuriates me.

I just came to say i absolutely fancy Layla Moran.

After all that’s been going on I have to say Bazzer explaining why he dislikes Layla’s “toothy” “look at me” grin has really brightened up my day.

Thoughts on Dianne Abbott?

Well this thread has taken a turn for the slightly insane.

Much like the country.

It was on BBC Oxford I believe definitely on tv. I’ve tried to find it but cannot, but I can assure you she did say this. I do t make things up it’s not worth the hassle trying to explain yourself

It was in response to “those who have the right to go to a ballot box“.

It was a general term about the electorate as a whole.
No problem, there are some right idiots about. I had a visit to A & E this morning and have to say all doctors and nurses were once again very professional helpful and kind.
In the last week I have seen instances of so many idiots who aren’t helping the NHS.

I sometimes wonder if this a spoof account, and now I know it’s you Sacha Baron Cohen. :)

Oxford East and Abingdon MP Layla Moran said it was disappointing that people had turned to sex work during the crisis.

She said: “It is such a shame that people have felt pressured to turn to this way of making money because they are not getting enough support from the Government.

Oxford East and Abingdon MP Layla Moran said it was disappointing that people had turned to sex work during the crisis.

She said: “It is such a shame that people have felt pressured to turn to this way of making money because they are not getting enough support from the Government.

How much you been making then baz?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom