National News Covidiots.....

surely the idiot's the Tory MP.

Coogan is using the furlough scheme to ensure his employees get 80 per cent of their wages. he may or may not be making up the remaining 20 percent the article doesn't say. I assume he is- otherwise they would have mentioned it.

Is there a law that Labour supporters aren't allowed to use the furlough scheme?

The Sun has it in for Coogan because his phone was hacked repeatedly and is fighting back

The scandal is about to return which is why they are targetting Coogan

Has he got an actual position to stand down from, I always thought he didn't officially exist?
Not having a shadow should not be confused with not officially existing.

Can you imagine just how much s**t will come out hitting several fans if he is forced out?

Buckle up!

Sad to see the news of 2 coastal deaths this bank holiday.

Call for Coastguards and Lifeguards (who have been criticised) to get back up to capacity.

From what I have seen and heard, the message and signage was clear about lack of coast guard facility, no lifeguards and to stay out of the water.

Same as those scary photos of people close to the cliff edge... what are they thinking.

This loss of life is tragic, but why do people ignore the signs?

Sad to see the news of 2 coastal deaths this bank holiday.

Call for Coastguards and Lifeguards (who have been criticised) to get back up to capacity.

From what I have seen and heard, the message and signage was clear about lack of coast guard facility, no lifeguards and to stay out of the water.

Same as those scary photos of people close to the cliff edge... what are they thinking.

This loss of life is tragic, but why do people ignore the signs?

It has a lot to do with this chaps theory...
1590498682136.png

Stupid people do stupid things and signs won`t stop them.

Darwin's theory(ies) are, incredibly, about species and evolution. Perhaps you're thinking of the 'Darwin Awards', which were founded by Thomas Huxley as a way of publicising his books: Doors of perception, Brave New World and so on.

• React
Reactions: Ian
Darwin's theory(ies) are, incredibly, about species and evolution. Perhaps you're thinking of the 'Darwin Awards', which were founded by Thomas Huxley as a way of publicising his books: Doors of perception, Brave New World and so on.

Both....... one precludes the other.............. the reader may decide if it was chicken then egg or the alternative..... :)

Back
Top Bottom