National News Covidiots.....

I would much prefer these people to get heavy fines and punish these idiots rather than stop everybody doing outside exercise.
agree 100%

Heres the list of lockdown rules (in English- so one or two requirements are lost in translation) currently being used in Spain ...

92593760_10223370981489188_5019616935550124032_n.jpg

Will we ever see an end to stupidity.... now it’s Kyle Walker being a t**t.

At least not during our lifetimes. Who knows what we'll see afterwards*.

* Nothing.

It’s no good asking premier league footballers to be sensible. Most are Bears of Little Brain.

And then they have the cheek to come out and advise us to all do what the majority of us are bloody doing anyway!!

And as for Catherine Calderwood.... well well... what an utter clusterfuck that was.

I don't generally boo players on the other side. If we come up against Kyle Walker I will make an exception. What a completely sad ignorant little pillock.

And Catherine Calderwood up in Scotland. At least Kyle Walker can hide behind the "I'm just a thick footballer" excuse. She is really taking the P**s.

How did you see it? I just had a google image search, couldn't find a thing.
If it's super thick, please PM it?

The funny thing with the CMO in Scotland is Sturgeon backed her and then hung her out to dry. Well done Nicola!

Let's hope this video doesn't age any further... #PrayforBoris

The funny thing with the CMO in Scotland is Sturgeon backed her and then hung her out to dry. Well done Nicola!
If I read it right, it was Calderwoods second visit (during lock down) to her holiday home that did it.

Let's hope this video doesn't age any further... #PrayforBoris

The scuttlebutt is actually this came from Michel Barnier and grew through Downing St via David Frost.

But obvs, the Govt aren't wishing to politicise this so have not said anything.

If I read it right, it was Calderwoods second visit (during lock down) to her holiday home that did it.
Yup. She seemed to think she was above the law, like many others have done recently. It was only a night away, what's your problem?

The scuttlebutt is actually this came from Michel Barnier and grew through Downing St via David Frost.

But obvs, the Govt aren't wishing to politicise this so have not said anything.

These foreigners will stoop to any level to obstruct the "will of the people" !

• React
Reactions: m
Back
Top Bottom