National News Covidiots.....

I see some Independent/Observer suggested that we should do "Dry COVID" for the duration. Went down like a bag of cold sick at a childrens birthday party from what I could see

Amongst the tinfoil hat folk and "we are being deprived of our liberties" brigade this chap is being made out to be a "hero".
For walking around Stoke Mandeville, potentially spreading an unseen virus, and recording his "escapades" for his social media......

No he is a 100% covidiot !

BAJ’ers and BAC’s are totally pissing me off.
That’s Born Again Joggers and Born again Cyclists.
Clogging up the footpaths with lumpy Lycra.
What’s effing wrong with them?
Stay inside you idiots!!?

and no doubt returning home for a good old fry up

No, you should get out for some air and exercise. But joggers need to slow down and stay out of people's way rather than running right by them sweating and puffing. It can be hard to get out of their way when they hog the middle of the road or path.

No, you should get out for some air and exercise. But joggers need to slow down and stay out of people's way rather than running right by them sweating and puffing. It can be hard to get out of their way when they hog the middle of the road or path.
I'll say from experience the last couple of weeks, the issues are with walkers either being oblivious to their surroundings, walking two or even three abreast, walking on the outside of paths instead of up the inside, or having kids running about not under control. I'm more than happy to run on the grass verge or in the road to give space.

Y
I'll say from experience the last couple of weeks, the issues are with walkers either being oblivious to their surroundings, walking two or even three abreast, walking on the outside of paths instead of up the inside, or having kids running about not under control. I'm more than happy to run on the grass verge or in the road to give space.
Yeah families can be a pain, and kids weaving about. Bah!

You would have thought the whole "social distancing thing" would give folk some degree of spatial awareness!!

You would have thought the whole "social distancing thing" would give folk some degree of spatial awareness!!
You have thought for sure, but after what I saw in Bicester Tesco yesterday, people still don't think the restrictions are to do with them. There were arrows on the floor, and 2 meter markings on all the aisles. Follow the arrows, keep your distance was the instruction. As soon as we were inside, there were people just going wherever they wanted, getting too close, chatting with friends...

If I get infected, I'm sure it will happen in Tesco. Glad I don't have to go there again for a fortnight.

You have thought for sure, but after what I saw in Bicester Tesco yesterday, people still don't think the restrictions are to do with them. There were arrows on the floor, and 2 meter markings on all the aisles. Follow the arrows, keep your distance was the instruction. As soon as we were inside, there were people just going wherever they wanted, getting too close, chatting with friends...

If I get infected, I'm sure it will happen in Tesco. Glad I don't have to go there again for a fortnight.
91912896_10157922282851257_9167631994236960768_n.jpg

I was there yesterday too, but generally most people were fairly sensible. However I did have to go back on myself once due to forgetting something and didn't know what the etiquette was! Kind of bimbled down the dividing aisle between food and household things apologising as I went!!!

You missed the bit where most were oblivious to their surroundings due to still having their face in their phones.

Back
Top Bottom