National News Covidiots.....

Replaced them with James, so a better festival experience instead at least (assuming the festival will go ahead at all).
Yeah we noticed, very tempted by the lineup, Mrs M said we should take a chance and go for it.

The ones complaining would be the selfish “the government can’t tell me what to do” types. That’s not the “liberal sorts” as far as I can see.

Round here its the BAME community.

In certain neighbourhoods as few as 25% have consented to having their kids tested to go back to school, same neighbourhoods with low vaccine uptake, same neighbourhoods with higher case rates and, amazingly, the same neighbourhoods with the highest death rates.

There I said it. The Leicester problem on a plate.

Round here its the BAME community.

In certain neighbourhoods as few as 25% have consented to having their kids tested to go back to school, same neighbourhoods with low vaccine uptake, same neighbourhoods with higher case rates and, amazingly, the same neighbourhoods with the highest death rates.

There I said it. The Leicester problem on a plate.

You can only take a horse to water.

If people refuse to be tested or refuse to be vaccinated, I am afraid they run the risk of becoming seriously ill or dying.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

You can only take a horse to water.

If people refuse to be tested or refuse to be vaccinated, I am afraid they run the risk of becoming seriously ill or dying.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.
I’m not bothered about them, it’s the danger they pose to others. The more virus that circulates the more danger there is of mutations.

I believe that a lot of these antivaxers will probably have the jab but still go and tell and protest but not say anything. I also believe if you’ve had the jab that all passport holders go to their surgery and get stamp in their passport a stamp that’s is recognised around the world so as to permit travel, and if you go abroad a lot whether it by buisness or leisure unless you have the recognised stamp in your passport then you won’t be allowed to travel.

Wankers marching in London-no masks no social distancing anti lockdown March so with some European countries now in a 3rd wave ours will be next ffs shoot the twats. I want to go out again I’ve been shielding so much this last 12 months it’s passing me off. Stupid stupid pricks I hope they get is and maybe a few deaths might make people realise how stupid they’ve been. It might sound horrible but wtf Boris is trying with the vaccination and the slow easing of the lockdown then twats like these come along gibing it large, for what go into lockdown again.

Back
Top Bottom