National News Covidiots.....

Indeed. I remember when the Cummins 'affair' first surfaced the emphasis from his defenders was entirely 'it wasn't illegal so he's done nothing wrong'. Interesting interpretation of the word 'wrong'. Forget the legalities, how about doing the morally right thing? Travelling to a beauty spot during a pandemic to test your eyesight - legal or not - is indefensible from a moral standpoint, not to mention unnecessary.
Agreed. And I'd also suggest that driving to 'test your eyesight' is illegal, pandemic or not. From the DVLA website...

You must tell DVLA if youโ€™ve got any problem with your eyesight that affects both of your eyes, or the remaining eye if you only have one eye.

Its only about risk when it suits you and rules when it doesn't.
@Essexyellows has a point although Cummings is a prat he was with his own family and yes he was wrong to what he did, however hundreds of revellers not social distancing at an illegal rave is quite a different kettle of fish. No social distancing, violence and an illegal rave. So some stupid cow was there illegally and and not social distancing and I would assume causing fear of somewhat for the dog to have a bite. Good for the dog.

@Essexyellows has a point although Cummings is a prat he was with his own family and yes he was wrong to what he did, however hundreds of revellers not social distancing at an illegal rave is quite a different kettle of fish. No social distancing, violence and an illegal rave. So some stupid cow was there illegally and and not social distancing and I would assume causing fear of somewhat for the dog to have a bite. Good for the dog.
Whatabout whatabout whatabout

Whatabout whatabout whatabout
Cummings had a family of five who he had been with ( but as I said he was in the wrong ) whereas this silly cow was with hundreds not self isolating and being violent and being at an illegal gathering

Cummings had a family of five who he had been with ( but as I said he was in the wrong ) whereas this silly cow was with hundreds not self isolating and being violent and being at an illegal gathering

answered your 3 questions

Back
Top Bottom