International News Covid-19 .....

I was reading yesterday there had been a very slight upturn in infections, although as I expect testing has gone through the floor recently how they know I'm not sure.

As it's gone very quiet in the press about the sniffle, do you know where we are with new variants etc? Is Omicron still the dominant force?
I can confirm I've got it, or am just getting over it. I got little sympathy and plenty of jokes about being 'very 2021'. More than a sniffle but not the worst respiratory bug I've had, thanks to the vaccine.

1 in 50 have got it in England............ includes all variants, although it seems to have deteriorated into "a bit of a sniffle". :unsure: :)

Herd infection = herd immunity....

Infections being driven by BA 5. Record amount of infections ever in uk expected next week. 1 in 21 infected. No herd immunity while it continues to mutate. 1 in 12 infections have been infected before in the last 3 months. Hospital admissions up by, I think it was %37, deaths continue to fall.

Herd infection = herd immunity....

It’s all a load of tosh mate. I never had a vaccine, and not even had such as a sniffle since it allegedly started.

No it's not, your choice, and good luck as it is now, pretty much, a bit of a sniffle (unless you have comorbidities). :)
I had it a week or two ago. More than a sniffle even with the jabs. Everyone at work seems to have it even though we’re generally at home, whereas I knew very few people who had it in the first wave.

Have you let the dead people know?

What people have on there death certificates is Covid when it’s more than likely Pneumonia or some other issue. It’s not Covid.

That’s my opinion and your entitled to yours. If it was that bad, why were the powers that be partying when we were locked down? And supposedly had Covid too.

I don’t buy it I’m sorry.

Oh I’m not trying to be confrontational with my comments, it’s just my opinion on the whole matter.

What people have on there death certificates is Covid when it’s more than likely Pneumonia or some other issue. It’s not Covid.

That’s my opinion and your entitled to yours. If it was that bad, why were the powers that be partying when we were locked down? And supposedly had Covid too.

Oh I’m not trying to be confrontational with my comments, it’s just my opinion on the whole matter.

Do you think your opinion is as valid as every scientist who is relevant who has studied it?

With all due respect, your opinion has zero credibility in the face of science and personal experiences of many.

But, if you are not buying it what do you genuinely believe all this has been about?

You're on record as saying you think that Boris Johnson is doing a good job.

Was he duped or was he part of the conspiracy?

You're on record as saying you think that Boris Johnson is doing a good job.

Was he duped or was he part of the conspiracy?

The bloke needs to be cut some slack. The oppositions leader went on a bender as well. Therefore they were as bad as eachother. He’s doing the best he can, and I don’t think anyone else would of done better.

In response to others, and what I think it’s all about. I believe it’s “New World Order” Mr Trump saw it, and they fiddled him out, because he was on to them.

It’s all about control, and a lot of people went for it, and a lot of people didn’t.

Klaus Schwarb is involved in the whole thing.

Last edited:
The bloke needs to be cut some slack. The oppositions leader went on a bender as well. Therefore they were as bad as eachother. He’s doing the best he can, and I don’t think anyone else would of done better.

In response to others, and what I think it’s all about. I believe it’s “New World Order” Mr Trump saw it, and they fiddled him out, because he was on to them.

It’s all about control, and a lot of people went for it, and a lot of people didn’t.

Blimey… world domination eh ?

Think you have been watching one too many bond movies 🙂

Still, each to their own.

Blimey… world domination eh ?

Think you have been watching one too many bond movies 🙂

Still, each to their own.

Like I said mate, just my personal opinion and view. We are all different, and none of my comments are designed to be confrontational.

We all have one thing in common though. We love our beloved OUFC.

Anyway, the ONS are coming around on Sunday morning to swab me. £25 a go it's worth it. :) 🤷‍♀️

Having had it and been involved in many ways in numerous clinical trials either participating or setting them up then, if its a "con" then its a bloody good one!

Like I said mate, just my personal opinion and view. We are all different, and none of my comments are designed to be confrontational.

We all have one thing in common though. We love our beloved OUFC.
Yes, you have 'opinions', quite a lot it would seem. What is your opinion on scientific 'fact', just your 'opinion' of course, we don't want you clouding it with evidence.....

Was Johnson duped or is he in on the conspiracy?

Was Johnson duped or is he in on the conspiracy?

No he went out and had a jolly up, the same as all the other parliament members, as well as the Sky News bunch ie Burley and Beth Rigby.

Back
Top Bottom