International News Covid-19 .....

Er6xBx-XYAAul1b

The new £158m vaccines manufacturing innovation centre being built at Harwell, Oxfordshire.

Don't start me on my coffee shop rant, Mrs M has heard it daily for the last 10 months or so. Not even close to essential.
I’ll see your coffee shops and raise you children’s playgrounds. Hundreds of kids and adults packed into the Abbey Park playground in Abingdon today. Chatting away, touching all the same apparatus - what could possibly go wrong?

Certainly puts to bed the oft used excuse that NZ and Aus are dealing with this better due to population per square km.

I’d assume it’s been passed on to them by a local travelling to/from the mainland or from a mainlander visiting or delivering goods to the island.

If only they’d adopted appropriate border controls maybe they’d not find themselves in the news today 😉😄

Don't start me on my coffee shop rant, Mrs M has heard it daily for the last 10 months or so. Not even close to essential.

Devil's advocate: they do sell a range of food which can be grabbed on the go which could release some of the strain on supermarkets/newsagents

Certainly puts to bed the oft used excuse that NZ and Aus are dealing with this better due to population per square km.

I’d assume it’s been passed on to them by a local travelling to/from the mainland or from a mainlander visiting or delivering goods to the island.

If only they’d adopted appropriate border controls maybe they’d not find themselves in the news today 😉😄
Being an island is an enabler. It enables you to control your borders better. You could choose not to use such an advantage though.

If brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose. Shut the fack up you pointless cowardly cint, and remember.....,
you are being monitored..........
monitor this if you have any backbone blowfish.

Dr. James Lyons-Weiler’s coronavirus research: COVID-19 vaccines contain ingredients known to cause autoimmune disease – Dr. Eddy Bettermann MD (dreddymd.com)

Dr. James Lyons-Weiler’s coronavirus research: COVID-19 vaccines contain ingredients known to cause autoimmune disease – Dr. Eddy Bettermann MD (dreddymd.com)

I’ll have a look at this Nev, but Lyons-weiler is the same guy who was touting false “evidence” that sarscov2 was made in a lab, which has since been thoroughly debunked. As far as I can see he is the only researcher at his “institute” which has a bit of a ridiculously grand name and is not affiliated to any university or hospital.

I thought you were leaving? There’s no place for fake news on here. @mods please exclude this guy

Hurrah, David Icke the resident 5G/lizard people conspiracy theorist anti-vaxxer is back, I can have a good laugh at the suggested "evidence".

Last edited:
This is my last post. I hope you all stay safe and well. Please for yourselves, family and friend don't jut rely on main stream media and government bodies for your information, do your own research and listen to and watch other experts for alternative views.
Happy Christmas and hopefully 2021.
And a happy 2021 to you Neville. Shame you're leaving us. Well, at least until the you find the next crank piece you can post without context or scientific basis.

Will you be advising your family to get vaccinated, or will you be dressing up as an alien and storming Westminster?

Back
Top Bottom