International News Covid-19 .....

BBC News - Covid-19: Dover port halts exports to France for 48 hours

This is starting to feel more desperate than the original variant.

Oh my, what an absolute mess after all this time.

So no one can leave the UK but we are still letting people in...... still not learning.

This is starting to feel more desperate than the original variant.

Oh my, what an absolute mess after all this time.

So no one can leave the UK but we are still letting people in...... still not learning.
So we can get imports but can't export goods?

Although drivers coming from France are worried they might be stuck in the UK.

Dover could be just used as a drop off. Then UK lorry's move the goods onwards I suppose. Then the French drivers just turn around.

Dover could be just used as a drop off. Then UK lorry's move the goods onwards I suppose. Then the French drivers just turn around.
Simples. Why hasn't this been thought of before? What's a UK lorry, where are they all right now, what other work are they doing right now, etc, etc, etc? Doh.

What about if we find someone in France who’s really good at throwing, someone over here who is really good at catching and then it’s problem solved? I expect the prime minister to be on the news tomorrow offering this as a potential solution.

Sensible approach by the EU and I’m sure we’d do the same....

I didn’t realise but SA already have a mutated version accounting for around 80% of new infections. According to the same article in the FT the U.K. is actually “world beating” when it comes to genetic and viral coding so we may have picked this up early and it’s going unnoticed in other countries.

Considering it’s infectiousness I’d be amazed if it’s not made it’s way to the continent courtesy of a carrier on a flight or ferry in the last week or two. I doubt it’ll be long before there’s reports of it in other countries.

What about if we find someone in France who’s really good at throwing, someone over here who is really good at catching and then it’s problem solved? I expect the prime minister to be on the news tomorrow offering this as a potential solution.
Brilliant! (why didn't I think of that 😡)

Sensible approach by the EU and I’m sure we’d do the same....

I didn’t realise but SA already have a mutated version accounting for around 80% of new infections. According to the same article in the FT the U.K. is actually “world beating” when it comes to genetic and viral coding so we may have picked this up early and it’s going unnoticed in other countries.

Considering it’s infectiousness I’d be amazed if it’s not made it’s way to the continent courtesy of a carrier on a flight or ferry in the last week or two. I doubt it’ll be long before there’s reports of it in other countries.

Probably right.... so why aren’t we doing the same.... ??

This is my last post. I hope you all stay safe and well. Please for yourselves, family and friend don't jut rely on main stream media and government bodies for your information, do your own research and listen to and watch other experts for alternative views.
Happy Christmas and hopefully 2021.

Last edited:
This is my last post. I hope you all stay safe and well. Please for yourselves, family and friend don't jut rely on main stream media and government bodies for your information, do your own research and listen to and watch other experts for alternative views.

No one has been watching your crackpot videos anyway. Just posting them without any additional context from dubious sources with whacky ‘experts’ isn’t cutting edge research nor likely to change anyone’s mind. It’s tinfoil hat conspiracy nonsense.

Thankyou for your good wishes.
Do us all a favour though,forget these off the wall postings.
There’s enough of these crackpot notions posted on other platforms,let’s please leave them there.

"It is actually French and European hauliers who are getting caught up in this and they sell more to us than we sell back to them," he added. This comment by Grant Schapps has a ring of the type of Govt comments made about Brexit and isn't really helpful.

Back
Top Bottom