International News Covid-19 .....

He travelled with the virus albeit he hadn’t received the results as a result Robbo didn’t want to play the game under the e government guidelines and as Robbo explained he had 6 senior players whose wives were heavily pregnant and didn’t want to put them at risk, and he was right in doing so. As it turned out two Crewe players tested positive as a result of Beckles and there may have been a chance that they could have passed on the infection to OUFC players.
I will say again as you seem to be to simple to understand. Watford had 3’players test positive and they had to self isolate so they used other squad members to cover so as to play the game, whereas Swindon had 3 coaches and a player with the virus so there are 21 left in the squad so they surely could have played a team on the original date.
I hope you can understand what I have now written. Duh

You've just repeated the same thing again, which simple old me has already responded to.

I can`t let that pass without comment.

The "somewhat bias" FOI requestor has purely attempted to tie someone up with words to create an answer that suits his agenda.
True fruit loopery in a jar.

Whilst I may not agree with certain aspects of how this is being managed in the population, and the associated impacts which will be far worse, the road to the land of tinfoil seems well paved.
:)

Shocked they didn't refuse to respond on the basis it was clearly a vexatious request and not in the public interest

Effectively they asked "have you caught a free range virus that has had no interaction with man nor beast"?

What where they expecting? Government scientists running round the streets with tiny mesh butterfly nets? It`s that feckin stupid!

Monday numbers....
37575 people in Leicestershire have tested positive - up from 37316 (increase 259).
17642 (increase of 123) were within the Leicester City Council area.
19933 (increase of 136) cases were reported in the County.

UHL reported 2 death's. The death's occurred on the following days, 26th November (1), and 27th November (1).
Total number of UHL death's now stands at 603.

However we are now just hitting 2 weeks after Diwali so expect hospitalisations to rise.

Tuesday numbers.....
37924 people in Leicestershire have tested positive - up from 37575 (increase 349).
17813 (increase of 171) were within the Leicester City Council area.
20111 (increase of 178) cases were reported in the County.

UHL reported 5 death's. The death's occurred on the following days, 27th November (1), and 28th November (2) and 29th November (1). The other death was an historic one. This death occurred on the 27th October.
Total number of UHL death's now stands at 608.

Wednesday numbers......

38178 people in Leicestershire have tested positive - up from 37924 (increase 254).
17945 (increase of 132) were within the Leicester City Council area.
20233 (increase of 122) cases were reported in the County.

UHL reported 11 death's. The death's occurred on the following days, 26th November (1), 27th November (2), 28th November (1), 29th November (3), 30th November (2) and 1st December (2).
Total number of UHL death's now stands at 619.

Wednesday numbers......

38178 people in Leicestershire have tested positive - up from 37924 (increase 254).
17945 (increase of 132) were within the Leicester City Council area.
20233 (increase of 122) cases were reported in the County.

UHL reported 11 death's. The death's occurred on the following days, 26th November (1), 27th November (2), 28th November (1), 29th November (3), 30th November (2) and 1st December (2).
Total number of UHL death's now stands at 619.
When was the last time the positive numbers went down ?

When was the last time the positive numbers went down ?

Overall figure is cumulative so looking at the daily figures give`s a better reflection of what is happening on the ground and those numbers are decreasing gradually.
I could provide LOTS more stats but some are fairly dull like bed occupancy rates, patients on ventilation, patients on ventilation with Covid etc etc.
The amount of data being generated is staggering.

Overall figure is cumulative so looking at the daily figures give`s a better reflection of what is happening on the ground and those numbers are decreasing gradually.
I could provide LOTS more stats but some are fairly dull like bed occupancy rates, patients on ventilation, patients on ventilation with Covid etc etc.
The amount of data being generated is staggering.
To be fair, I think the bed occupancy rate stat would be of interest, it give a snapshot of the current workload. Thanks for keeping posting what you do, it is of interest to me.

Back
Top Bottom