International News Covid-19 .....

Oh yes and well we are at it. Nice of the press pack to enquire into the health of their hospitalised little boy. Classy.

Reactionary enough for you?

Last edited:
Right now I dispise people who either believe Cummings drove to BC to test his eyesight or know he's lying about this and think it's fine for him to remain in his job.

Can someone explain to me how this could possibly stop Brexit? Like the PM will say ‘You know what, he was wrong to do what he did... I think it’s only right, in light of what’s happened, to stop Brexit.’

Labour’s Stephen Kinnock drove hundreds of miles to see his elderly parents during lockdown.
Labour’s MP in County Durham, Kevan Jones, attended a constituents’ birthday party.
Labour MP Tahir Ali who attended a funeral in his constituency as one of 100 mourners at the start of April.
Labour’s Health Secretary in Wales, Vaughn Gething, had a picnic with his family in a park at a time when the Welsh Government he sits in explicitly said “No picnics in the park.”

Can the regulars spare some outrage for them as well?
Those elected politicians leading by example?
Should they all resign?

2 wrongs don`t make a right, but if you are going all guns out for one person it might be wise to ensure your own house is in order first.

They are all human, they have all made mistakes, but there needs to be some proportionality.

Labour’s Stephen Kinnock drove hundreds of miles to see his elderly parents during lockdown. TIT
Labour’s MP in County Durham, Kevan Jones, attended a constituents’ birthday party. TIT
Labour MP Tahir Ali who attended a funeral in his constituency as one of 100 mourners at the start of April. TIT
Labour’s Health Secretary in Wales, Vaughn Gething, had a picnic with his family in a park at a time when the Welsh Government he sits in explicitly said “No picnics in the park.” TIT

Should they all resign?

2 wrongs don`t make a right, but if you are going all guns out for one person it might be wise to ensure your own house is in order first.

They are all human, they have all made mistakes, but there needs to be some proportionality.
See my TIT comments above. Happy?

The difference is ...
a) they weren't actively involved in making the rules, Cummings was.
b) Cumming didn't just make the one 'mistake', he made a whole series of them.

Maybe. All relevant though. Did you watch the press conference? Or was it a bit late for you?
[emoji1787]

I didn't watch it, no. Far better things to do with my time.

Why would I want to watch Dommie force feed Bojo yet another sh1t sandwich, whilst Boris and the rest of his spineless disciples say "please sir, may I have another?"

Can someone explain to me how this could possibly stop Brexit? Like the PM will say ‘You know what, he was wrong to do what he did... I think it’s only right, in light of what’s happened, to stop Brexit.’

I'm going to guess 'no'.

Cummings and his wife had the virus. They drove from London (where there a lot of cases and a lot of hospitals) to Durham where there were very few cases (before they arrived anyway) and a hospital system that could be easily overburdened. They even went inside the hospital with their child when they believe themselves to be infected. It’s not clear whether they told the hospital of their disease. It’s hugely irresponsible to knowingly travel with the virus. To take it to a remote area is frankly insane.

Last edited:

The difference is ...

The other difference........
a)They are all elected.
Should they resign? They have clearly broken the "rules".

b) Cummings is employed so will have a level of employment protection, same as everyone else, so dismissing him could be rather tricky.
He has chosen not to resign and answered the questions. For all we know he could have received a final written warning based on mitigation.

The difference is ...
And then Cummings, his wife and the whole government have continued to defend, lie and cover up the whole sorry saga.

They are clinging to this and just think that if they "keep calm and carry on" that this will all somehow go away. It won't. They have seriously undermined their authority and credibility as a government. They are the government and the least we should expect is that they act honorably, with integrity and their actions are beyond reproach, particularly in times when they are expecting everyone else in society to do the same.

What this says loud and clear is that you can all do what you want , but you'll only get away with it if you have friends in high places.

I'd love to see an opinion poll in all those northern marginal that swept them to power now.

This is unprecedented because in normal times with normal people, an adviser would've been out the door within hours of this all breaking. Not this one...who has the ability to kick the government in the balls and get them to ask for more.

He must have some serious dirt on Boris and Gove.

Cummings and his wife had the virus. They drove from London were there a lot of cases and a lot of hospitals to Durham where there were very few cases (before they arrived anyway) and a hospital system that could be easily overburdened. They even went inside the hospital with their child when they believe themselves to be infected. It’s not clear whether they told the hospital of their disease. It’s hugely irresponsible to knowingly travel with the virus. To take it to a remote area is frankly insane.

Hospitals have "Covid Triage" at the front door. I did post that earlier.
They described themselves as "symptomatic" so would have followed the "red route" if it was our hospital.
He didn`t go inside the hospital, do pay attention.
The family unit went to a seperate property on his fathers farm.

I`ll agree that travelling whilst either of them were symptomatic was irresponsible. And that part is, in my humble, the bit he did wrong and should have acknowledged.

[emoji122]
a70e3cd5daedead61f3716bd20a68e1a.jpg

Labour’s Stephen Kinnock drove hundreds of miles to see his elderly parents during lockdown.
Labour’s MP in County Durham, Kevan Jones, attended a constituents’ birthday party.
Labour MP Tahir Ali who attended a funeral in his constituency as one of 100 mourners at the start of April.
Labour’s Health Secretary in Wales, Vaughn Gething, had a picnic with his family in a park at a time when the Welsh Government he sits in explicitly said “No picnics in the park.”

Should they all resign?

You’re struggling. You don’t have to back these creeps on absolutely everything

It’s an emotional thing.Fear of the not known, different, menace out there somewhere. A major reason why they are endlessly abusive of people who won’t share their fragility. It is bloody pathetic.

Should they all resign?

This is kind of what i've been alluding to, The Rules apply to everyone and anyone caught should be dealt with in the same way whether that be fine or whatever...The power to impound vehicles would have been a good start...Unlike Ebay man Fish n chip man The day tripper to Brighton, the Party in the Park attendees and footballers Dominic Cummings was not caught on the road so has had plenty of time to give his answer as to why he did make that journey and others...it would have been interesting to hear what he said had he of been pulled over....As for calls for "Him" to lose his job if that is what people want to see so strongly then it must apply to "All" those that are caught, You can say in his position he should be setting a better example which is valid but even those in high positions in life make the wrong choices.
The very big concern is that if those mentioned above all broke the rules then just how many people across the United Kingdom have done so and just like those would you really want to be in the same workplace or in a queue at the shops, i said in the early days of all this pandemic that we will find ourselves in a situation where we will all be doubting the other.
I wonder if Villa fans will be sat in their homes in silence if Jack Grealish scores the goal that keeps their side in the Premier League because after all he broke the rules and put many others at risk including potentially some of them !....Will Man United and other clubs decide such a person should not represent their side and what about England should he represent the Nation?...Should anybody that has broken the rules be told to go and seek other employment because we live in a country where Rules/Laws apply to all?

This is kind of what i've been alluding to, The Rules apply to everyone and anyone caught should be dealt with in the same way whether that be fine or whatever...The power to impound vehicles would have been a good start...Unlike Ebay man Fish n chip man The day tripper to Brighton, the Party in the Park attendees and footballers Dominic Cummings was not caught on the road so has had plenty of time to give his answer as to why he did make that journey and others...it would have been interesting to hear what he said had he of been pulled over....As for calls for "Him" to lose his job if that is what people want to see so strongly then it must apply to "All" those that are caught, You can say in his position he should be setting a better example which is valid but even those in high positions in life make the wrong choices.
The very big concern is that if those mentioned above all broke the rules then just how many people across the United Kingdom have done so and just like those would you really want to be in the same workplace or in a queue at the shops, i said in the early days of all this pandemic that we will find ourselves in a situation where we will all be doubting the other.
I wonder if Villa fans will be sat in their homes in silence if Jack Grealish scores the goal that keeps their side in the Premier League because after all he broke the rules and put many others at risk including potentially some of them !....Will Man United and other clubs decide such a person should not represent their side and what about England should he represent the Nation?...Should anybody that has broken the rules be told to go and seek other employment because we live in a country where Rules/Laws apply to all?
You really can't see the difference?

Woman in Scotland who was instrumental in setting the rules flouts them.... Gone.

Bloke who is instrumental in setting rules sees mistress... Gone.

It isn't that difficult.

You really can't see the difference?

Woman in Scotland who was instrumental in setting the rules flouts them.... Gone.

Bloke who is instrumental in setting rules sees mistress... Gone.

It isn't that difficult.

Yeah but his mistress........... you would..........
1590481140242.png

He should have stayed, his moral compass was already wonky by having said mistress.

Back
Top Bottom