International News Covid-19 .....

Did I say that? My previous posts have been pretty clear on my views.

Just thought that pic was ironic.

I didn’t say you did.

However, the same point that you made has been used by many right-wing apologists for Cummings’ behaviour. The ‘Mainstream Media’ or MSM as I keep seeing it on Twitter are being blamed for everything, especially blowing this whole thing out of proportion while breaking rules just like he did.

Well, at least the press are Social distancing to get a pic of Dom ?.View attachment 3735

050D3693-BDED-444E-A8A8-BE2A6D243511.jpeg

They are doing what is right for their families - in this case, earning money to put bread on the table. From what I can see, everybody is looking alert (y)
COVID guidelines have been proven to be optional for the ruling elite, so who can blame us mere proles for taking a more relaxed attitude now?

I didn’t say you did.

However, the same point that you made has been used by many right-wing apologists for Cummings’ behaviour. The ‘Mainstream Media’ or MSM as I keep seeing it on Twitter are being blamed for everything, especially blowing this whole thing out of proportion while breaking rules just like he did.

I am an apologist for no one.

Irrespective of what Cummings has done, my view of the press has not changed.

View attachment 3737

They are doing what is right for their families - in this case, earning money to put bread on the table. From what I can see, everybody is looking alert (y)
COVID guidelines have been proven to be optional for the ruling elite, so who can blame us mere proles for taking a more relaxed attitude now?

Incredible post.

What about what is right for all the other families that are still Isolating and social distancing. What if we all have to endure this for much longer because people like you, who quite rightly disagree with what Cumming has done by the way, now choose to say, ah well, we can all do it then.

Why not stay on the higher ground rather than join them?

Oh well each to their own I guess, but I hope you continue to stay safe and not follow the bad example of others.

Incredible post.

What about what is right for all the other families that are still Isolating and social distancing. What if we all have to endure this for much longer because people like you, who quite rightly disagree with what Cumming has done by the way, now choose to say, ah well, we can all do it then.

Why not stay on the higher ground rather than join them?

Oh well each to their own I guess, but I hope you continue to stay safe and not follow the bad example of others.

Tongue slightly in cheek in my post. Naturally, I will continue to follow the rules like a good citizen (honest). Many others (I fear) will use it as a Get-Out-of-Jail-Free card.

Seems to me that some sections of the press (and not necessarily the ones you might expect) have done a pretty good job in this case.

Back
Top Bottom