International News Covid-19 .....

It could well be that the amount of daily admissions is fairly constant, but they are arriving quicker than people are being discharged.
Which hasn’t been the case until now. Which suggests more people are arriving than usual for this to be the case.

There you go, you are all being horrid, he's had a death in the family, so he should be cut some slack... Unbelievably out of touch with reality.
They’re starting to use the twitter bots to feed out information, saying his son has autism and that it’s our fault he’s going to have to divulge such information to justify his decisions, which makes us monsters. Shame on us etc.

The whole thing is a complete disgrace. Watching this man and those who protect him using anything and anyone at their disposal as a shield is sickening. But we shouldn’t be surprised.

You'd think that would have made him even more aware of the effects of spreading the virus, being personally affected?

What they seem to completely miss is that yes, he might have been worried about his son and yes, he might have had a death in the family. But that is nowhere near unique. We all have relatives we are worried about, we can all plead a special case for one reason or another. But the vast majority of us stayed (and as far as we can, are still staying) put - even if our 'instincts' were shouting at us to do the opposite, including those who would not have had the money or access to help that Cummings would have had.

LBC just read an extract from a Financial Times article from March 30, stating that Cummings is displaying symptoms and will be isolating IN LONDON for the next seven days.

Oh dear. This is the problem with lying. Each one presents another tangle in the web. Eventually you get stuck.

What an unfortunate angle. Depending on which statistic you use, we've had 50,000+ deaths from Covid-19 in the UK. To state 'it could be worse' under those circumstances displays a certain immaturity, don't you think?
Not really as I posted I was denoting from a political party point of view in jest who are politicising C19.

In the end, its down to the people, they vote and also make the decision whether to stay at home or go out and mingle.

Why an uproar? Based on my observations people were keen to lockdown before the government announcement and most people have been heroic in their observation of the rules. And if we had lockdown earlier and closed the airports the virus wouldn't have been so wide spread and would have been easier to contain and reduce. I think it's called common sense.
I would disagree, from afar and all the commentary I have read and watched it said the opposite.

Not really as I posted I was denoting from a political party point of view in jest who are politicising C19.

In the end, its down to the people, they vote and also make the decision whether to stay at home or go out and mingle.
Are you a Cummings bot? Pushing the line that it’s our fault if we get it, and not the responsibility of the government to govern and set an example?

Are you a Cummings bot? Pushing the line that it’s our fault if we get it, and not the responsibility of the government to govern and set an example?
I actually stay out of politics. I watch from afar having lived in HK, Singapore and Malaysia for the last 14 years. I did study politics.

All we have seen here in Asia is news and press of people in the UK in Snowdonia, Southend beaches, Hyde Park, parties in the street on VE day.

Rumours that Cummings is making a statement and taking questions this afternoon. Possibly as part of the daily briefing. If this is true, expect this to be when the line about his son and his mother being essential to his needs comes out as justification. The twitter bots have been pedalling this since last night and all morning today. This could be the “I deserve your sympathy, and how dare you force me to divulge my personal circumstances in this manner” moment.

Let’s see if he shows or if it’s being floated to the nasty media to gauge the temperature before deciding.

Rumours that Cummings is making a statement and taking questions this afternoon. Possibly as part of the daily briefing. If this is true, expect this to be when the line about his son and his mother being essential to his needs comes out as justification. The twitter bots have been pedalling this since last night and all morning today. This could be the “I deserve your sympathy, and how dare you force me to divulge my personal circumstances in this manner” moment.

Let’s see if he shows or if it’s being floated to the nasty media to gauge the temperature before deciding.
I'm going to watch this and run a cursory 'psych profile assessment' on it. I shall report my findings to the forum.

Confirmed

Back
Top Bottom