International News Covid-19 .....

A 55 year old man with no underlying health issues as far as I'm aware ended up in intensive care.

Thousands without underlying heath issues have died, or are still seriously ill. At least two friends of mine have died.

It's not a bit of a snuffle.

If you're proud of that as " pretty much spot on, " then you're more out of touch with reality than I could have imagined.

So we’re finally saying that people arriving into the country will have to quarantine for 14 days from June 8. Nearly three months after ‘locking down’.

Talk about ramping up efforts. Phwoar! Pace to burn!

So we’re finally saying that people arriving into the country will have to quarantine for 14 days from June 8. Nearly three months after ‘locking down’.

FFS. The Continent is now opening up for business, what on Earth is the point in shutting our border down now?

This policy has Priti Vacant written all over it... Anybody seen BoJo today?!

3rd January WHO: The independent members from around the world could not reach a consensus based on the evidence available at the time. They asked to be reconvened within 10 days after receiving more information.

WHY DO YOU MISS OUT

That WHO declared a Global Public Health Emergency in January 30th -

16th - 24th February: WHO: "They spoke with health officials, scientists and health workers in health facilities (maintaining physical distancing)."
I know you support an incompetent liar who has mismanaged the situation so badly that we have many thousands of unnecessary deaths but the more you lie and distort the time line the bigger fool you look.

No wonder you have such respect for the blonde hand shaker.

Kindly point out where I have "lied" ,or have you just decided that anything that you don`t agree with is a de facto "lie"?

And while you are there............. you also missed out.........

"This is the 6th time WHO has declared a PHEIC since the International Health Regulations (IHR) came into force in 2005. "

The vast majority of which (5 out of 6 is a vast majority) have either not reached Europe (Ebola, Kivu Ebola, Polio, Zika) or have been mild and relatively innocuous (H1N1).

Feel free to keep firing the personal shots, you don`t know when, how or if this has impacted on my friends and family.

You are a classic "do as I say not as I do" who does nothing to resolve the situation but sits back sniping and over analysing things that can`t be changed.

e, z
They are, but the time slots are more limited, and as PMQs showed, when a connection goes down, it becomes problematic to get a question answered.

Then of course, there are the face to face meetings outside of committees that just can't replicate virtually.
But you've agreed they are doing what they can whilst remaining safe already but you want them to go beyond this. You want them to act in an unsafe way. Where's your common sense man?

Has everyone forgotten the folk being bussed to MK, Arrowe Park etc?
It is practical early on and late on to implement quarantine measures.
There is a mid point where it is neither practical or possible and other measures are needed.

Oho! The puppet-master Dom Cummings now in a spot of bother! What. An. Absolute. Shower.

Will he do the honourable thing like Prof Ferguson?

And since you brought it up again let's remember how you started the thread - THREE AND A HALF WEEKS AFTER THE WHO DECLARED A GLOBAL HEALTH EMERGENCY.
I thought we weren’t allowed to shout on here.

02B6346B-23FD-4768-867F-E8592480B87E.jpeg

Well said, leader of the Scottish Conservatives.

I look forward to you demanding the resignation of Dominic Cummings with as much gusto as you demanded the sacking of scientists, and definitely not going with the line of “Well technically, if you really dig deep, what he did was actually okay...”

It’s just common sense.

View attachment 3710

Well said, leader of the Scottish Conservatives.

I look forward to you demanding the resignation of Dominic Cummings with as much gusto as you demanded the sacking of scientists, and definitely not going with the line of “Well technically, if you really dig deep, what he did was actually okay...”

It’s just common sense.
Oh but Cummings isn’t a boss, he’s just a freelance adviser isn’t he?

The thing is - he could resign from whatever position has been invented for him, but would still have exactly the same influence over Boris as before.

Back
Top Bottom