International News Covid-19 .....

To throw in a different perspective 125k people a month die of TB (1.5 million a year).

But the Covid-19 deaths are after locking down half the world!

I wonder how many people will be making there way to the seaside this weekend. Nice sunny weather is forecast, and I can see people turning up at Bournemouth, Weymouth etc.

Heard today police stopped 27 caravans on the M5, as they were making there way towards Devon and Cornwall. So they could spend Easter away. They were told to turn around and go home.

Some people don’t get it, some are currently not working, and seem to be treating it like there on holiday, so they can do whatever they like.

Jerry donates 60 ventilators to UK.

Clearly trying to earn Brownie points before we blow them out of the water in the Brexit trade talks.

To throw in a different perspective 125k people a month die of TB (1.5 million a year).

How many in the first world though?
And the USA, UK and France are going at about 125k a month at current rates, and that’s with mass lockdowns

Jerry donates 60 ventilators to UK.

Clearly trying to earn Brownie points before we blow them out of the water in the Brexit trade talks.
Cor, look at us ‘ramping up’ our efforts. I thought we were ‘ramping up’ production anyway? Is there anything that we haven’t been ‘ramping up’?

We really are the best at it.

self employed- sole trader .... gotta say it was a stressful, very stressful experience going through all the processes ... quite confusing too:confused:
Why was it confusing Sarge? If you’ve filed tax returns for the last three years, you are wholly self-employed, you are up to date with your filings, and your profits average less than £50k per year over the period hmrc contact you and then pay you direct. You won’t need to do anything your end . Except wait.

Congratulations for filing your 19/20 tax return so quickly Almost a world record

Why was it confusing Sarge? If you’ve filed tax returns for the last three years, you are wholly self-employed, you are up to date with your filings, and your profits average less than £50k per year over the period hmrc contact you and then pay you direct. You won’t need to do anything your end . Except wait.

Congratulations for filing your 19/20 tax return so quickly Almost a world record

That‘s a bit unfair Tim... It might be relatively straight forward for us given what we do, but there was a barrage of information coming through at once. I am not sure about you but my phone line was red hot for a good 7 days or so with anxious clients seeking reassurance and clarification on how all this was going to work.

MPs don’t get 26K weekly expenses! They can get expenses for things like running an office but their basic pay is probably less than a number of people on here earn (still more than i get)

Are there a lot of people on here earning more than £80k a year?! (In the real world, not their posting fantasies where everyone is a high up expert in their field)

Back
Top Bottom