International News Covid-19 .....

Hopefully (although clearly awful for the family in this case obviously) otherwise it opens up whole new possibilities, none of them good.

If rumours are true (and this is only from another forum, claimed by the poster from a Doctor in the Hospital) then the hospital in Newport has more u50s without known underlying conditions in critical care.

Has anyone checked on Jamie Mackie?

His family must be fed up of the shirt tugging at lunch time, the chirping when he someone spills a drink and general excitement in the household. A cure for COVID-19 can't come soon enough.

After all. There are only so many times he can go on the naughty step...
He doesn't do that at lunchtime, he has to sit on the sofa in his tracksuit until being allowed to get in on the action for the last 5mins before bed to help see out the day.

#WorkingFromHome

Dan Agyei came round a couple of times, made the whole place much tidier, and got the kids fed, bathed and in bed in record time with no fuss, but for some reason his wife keeps asking Jamie to do it instead. A nosy Scottish neighbour called Eggbert keeps mumbling that it’s the right decision though as Dan simply isn’t ready to keep doing it night in, night out

Has anyone checked on Jamie Mackie?

His family must be fed up of the shirt tugging at lunch time, the chirping when he someone spills a drink and general excitement in the household. A cure for COVID-19 can't come soon enough.

After all. There are only so many times he can go on the naughty step...

Lunch? Drink?

He won't have been getting paid remember.

Should any significance be placed on the fact that the number of deaths from CV yesterday was lower than the day before, or is the assumption that this is most likely nothing more than a blip?

You need to factor in "lag" with CoV-19 antigen tests taking some time alongside all other normal lab work although the latter is reducing greatly now as GP`s etc "slow down" metaphorically speaking.
The 3.5 million test kits are antibody tests, these are the fast ones but for post infection.
Then there is the incubation/infection part ,so all those folk "out & about" last weekend there maybe a good chunk who might be feeling a bit poorly, others will be very poorly and others will be spreading it without knowing.

If (big if) we have flattened the curve then that will be fantastic for all of us, however the risk with saying that is that folk think "Its all fine lets go and visit granny".

Stay home, stay well.

True, but dogs need to p*ss more than once a day.
Sounds like something Eric Cantona might've said at a press conference, back in the day.

Anyway....whats wrong with the garden?

Did you see the Italian bloke who ran a marathon on his balcony....what's wrong with joggers doing that?

Sounds like something Eric Cantona might've said at a press conference, back in the day.

Anyway....whats wrong with the garden?

Did you see the Italian bloke who ran a marathon on his balcony....what's wrong with joggers doing that?
Joggers don't run marathons, runners run marathons...

If we have total lockdown I'll be doing laps of my garden ? no idea how many laps of the garden a 10K is, guess there's a chance I'll find out in a few weeks.

Joggers don't run marathons, runners run marathons...

If we have total lockdown I'll be doing laps of my garden ? no idea how many laps of the garden a 10K is, guess there's a chance I'll find out in a few weeks.

Well 3k steps is 100 times (up and back) of my back garden if that is any help. :)

Back
Top Bottom