International News Covid-19 .....

Essexyellows

Not sure anybody thinks it is 'fine'
What do you think should be done now EY?

People should be playing safe, get on a bus, go to a supermarket, etc pop a mask on & wash their hands.
Feel a bit rough - stay at home.
Get jabbed.
All down to individual circumstances and the like.
Noticeable increase in folk wearing masks etc in the South West can guarantee it will be different at home tomorrow.

QR

People should be playing safe, get on a bus, go to a supermarket, etc pop a mask on & wash their hands.
Feel a bit rough - stay at home.
Get jabbed.
All down to individual circumstances and the like.
Noticeable increase in folk wearing masks etc in the South West can guarantee it will be different at home tomorrow.
That's not enough though. Played safe. Haven't been anywhere (I know, sad, consequence of working from home) for two weeks. I currently have it and Mrs QR recorded her first negative test yesterday. We can only have caught it from one of our children via school. Mrs QR was pretty ill but lucky it's no more than a sniffle* for me.

*copyrighted

Essexyellows

That's not enough though. Played safe. Haven't been anywhere (I know, sad, consequence of working from home) for two weeks. I currently have it and Mrs QR recorded her first negative test yesterday. We can only have caught it from one of our children via school. Mrs QR was pretty ill but lucky it's no more than a sniffle* for me.

*copyrighted

"All down to individual circumstances"..................

You have kids, they catch things and bring them home. That can be anything from D&V to Covid. 🤷‍♀️

Glad it was "just a bit of a sniffle" and hope Mrs QR is feeling better.

Reactions: QR

bashamwonderland

Kids off next week - numbers will fall. Hopefully we get a few more months of fun before GMB and BBC start their Christmas lockdown ratings campaign.

Essexyellows

According to the ONS.....
  • In England, the estimated number of people testing positive for COVID-19 was 2,106,000 (95% credible interval: 1,987,200 to 2,234,800), equating to 3.86% of the population, or around 1 in 25 people.

I`m on the study, used to be done by people coming to the house but it's done by post now and you get £20 a go now.
Takes a couple of minutes to swab and pack then 5 minutes to walk to the priority postbox and 5 minutes home.
£20 for 12-15 minutes works out to about £80 an hour tax-free. :)