International News Covid-19 .....

It’s to do with when you first had symptoms, you isolate for 10 days from that point not ten days from your positive test.

Dunno then, I only tested positive for 5 days when I had it but I didn’t think that mattered so stayed in for 10 from symptoms, suppose it’s different rules for the rich and famous like everything else.

Dunno then, I only tested positive for 5 days when I had it but I didn’t think that mattered so stayed in for 10 from symptoms, suppose it’s different rules for the rich and famous like everything else.
I imagine he actually took the test a bit earlier than last Friday. You are supposed to isolate 10 days after test

I imagine he actually took the test a bit earlier than last Friday. You are supposed to isolate 10 days after test
According to reports it was last Friday but the premiership said if was ok. So sack professor Whitty and Van Tam and employ the scientists who work for the EPL they know what’s best

Last edited:
Oh goodie another variant conjured up from thin air. I know let’s blame the South Africans.

Let’s think how could this of possibly happened.

They don’t have a Wuhan style Lab that has leaked this out.

So it must of come from something that only Southern Africa has hmm. No not Castle Lager Brewery. Erm a very rare type of Insect hmm maybe…

How about all news broadcasters throwing project fear in to everyone, and loonies are believing it. That’s the answer!

Oh goodie another variant conjured up from thin air. I know let’s blame the South Africans.

So it must of come from something that only Southern Africa has hmm. No not Castle Lager Brewery. Erm a very rare type of Insect hmm maybe…

How about all news broadcasters throwing project fear in to everyone, and loonies are believing it. That’s the answer!
No one is interested in your bullshit, you child

If only we had centuries of accumulated and detailed knowledge of virology and immunology to understand exactly how and why such variants arise, and centuries of accumulated knowledge that have brought us to the point where we can create treatments on earth-shatteringly short timeframes.

20211128_111553.jpg

You had your head up your a**e for the last 18 months then 🤔

Yes I agree. All those feckless scientists not only identify variants (which are mutations) but then pick out a name from the 'which country shall we blame' hat, and then bad mouth the country concerned so that respective governments (who never liked that country anyway) keep their infected miscreants at bay.
I know my answer is a load of misinformed spurious bollox, I just thought you would prefer one that was consistent with your post.

Incidentally, I don't regard you as a mutation, you never change...

Hardly. He's let passengers from SA, some most probably infected based on the Dutch experience, go straight through airports and onto public transport. 😡😡😡

It was already coming in within 24 hours via Hong Kong, Belgium or Holland (or any ofhte other countries where it is already present but undetected) anyway. Other than a total border closure what realistically could be done to stop it coming in.

Back
Top Bottom