International News Covid-19 .....

Been taking vit d, vit c, iron & zinc supplements daily for over a year now....Im only just shaking off the side effects 9 days on from having the( pfizer) booster

5x lft all negative over the 9 days, notified gov yellowcard (twice) and as advised (on yellow card) contacted gp surgery to inform them of side effects experienced. Receptionist instructed me to do an online econsult, which i did (monday) , had a call arranged from duty gp yesterday. Result, going into gp health centre for 'a few tests' this morning ....presuming heart rate, bp, & bloods taken will make up most of em

Had a flu jab for the first time last year, (no side effects) , booked in for this years flu jab a week tomorrow. Mildly concerned after the pfizer booster side effects, that this years flu jab might have a similar adverse effect.....fingers crossed it doesnt, shant be holding my breath on that though
Eek, hope I'm not still affected 9 days on , hope it clears up soon.
For the record, arm still feels like I've been punched but everything else back to normal...

Don`t hold your breath - people die of that. :)
I would have thought that with you working in the NHS you would know that you can't die by holding your breath, the reflex to breathe would kick in before you died...

...unless, of course, I've believed an urban myth all this time 🤣

I am going to put this up here now so I don’t have to bother doing it in a month or two when it’s all gone tits up again.

Boris Johnson is a useless c**t.
He is, though I guess the news only really broke yesterday and you can't necessarily detain a plane load of people without going through some sort of legal procedure.

A certain poster will be along very soon to explain that it's not true, it doesn't matter, and only other people will die.

He is, though I guess the news only really broke yesterday and you can't necessarily detain a plane load of people without going through some sort of legal procedure.

A certain poster will be along very soon to explain that it's not true, it doesn't matter, and only other people will die.

I think in the interest of national safety you can very much detain a plane load of people, we locked our own old people up on old people’s homes with no visitors for months on end, bit weird if buying a plane ticket gives you the right to just wander into the country. What’s the point of border controls if not?

I think in the interest of national safety you can very much detain a plane load of people, we locked our own old people up on old people’s homes with no visitors for months on end, bit weird if buying a plane ticket gives you the right to just wander into the country. What’s the point of border controls if not?
You can certainly make them have a test there and then, surely

I would have thought that with you working in the NHS you would know that you can't die by holding your breath, the reflex to breathe would kick in before you died...

...unless, of course, I've believed an urban myth all this time 🤣
There's one sure way to find out.

Been taking vit d, vit c, iron & zinc supplements daily for over a year now....Im only just shaking off the side effects 9 days on from having the( pfizer) booster

5x lft all negative over the 9 days, notified gov yellowcard (twice) and as advised (on yellow card) contacted gp surgery to inform them of side effects experienced. Receptionist instructed me to do an online econsult, which i did (monday) , had a call arranged from duty gp yesterday. Result, going into gp health centre for 'a few tests' this morning ....presuming heart rate, bp, & bloods taken will make up most of em

Had a flu jab for the first time last year, (no side effects) , booked in for this years flu jab a week tomorrow. Mildly concerned after the pfizer booster side effects, that this years flu jab might have a similar adverse effect.....fingers crossed it doesnt, shant be holding my breath on that though
Don't worry Sarge. Apart from my arm feeling like it had been hit by Mike Tyson I too have had continuing side effects. General lethargy including not sleeping well and my BP went up and is still higher than it normally is.
Went to the Health Centre this morning and had a NHS health check.

Don't worry Sarge. Apart from my arm feeling like it had been hit by Mike Tyson I too have had continuing side effects. General lethargy including not sleeping well and my BP went up and is still higher than it normally is.
Went to the Health Centre this morning and had a NHS health check.
Ive had tests (earlier today) too

I have it, I flew from Birmingham to Edinburgh 12 days ago, all masked up the lot, some git gave me and my mate it, so apart from what felt like a minor cold I am fine, thanks to 2x Astra and 1x Pfizer booster but I have to isolate for 10 days which is not up until Sunday, and being the good man I am I shall observe the full 10 days, besides if I spread it around the SSU I might upset some of the oldies.

up the yellows.

So we go back to compulsory facemasks on public transport + supermarkets. Hospitality is exempt... How long until they have to be worn in all indoor no public places I'd anyone's guess.

Also mandatory PCR for anyone coming to the UK. Isolation until a negative result.

Shorter gap between 2nd vaccination + booster.

I have just read in the news that Eddie Howe got tested positive last Friday for covid yet is back in the dugout today…..1 rule for one and w rule for the other?

Back
Top Bottom