International News Covid-19 .....

Also read that Austria is going to implement lockdowns for the "unvaccinated" which is a bit too far IMHO as anyone can "spread it" but there we are.

I`m waiting for the defence of the European approach and comparative numbers of deaths over time......................

Interesting. It could protect its health service whilst not excessively damaging the economy. Plus it will increase the vaccination rate. Win, win win.

Also read that Austria is going to implement lockdowns for the "unvaccinated" which is a bit too far IMHO as anyone can "spread it" but there we are.

I`m waiting for the defence of the European approach and comparative numbers of deaths over time......................

It all reminds me of one of these:

f746ca9f888477ac91ccbc687e4f50cf.jpg

We aren't going to know who's done best until 'the end'*

And even then we won't given the inevitable politicking around counting methods.

*whatever 'the end' is deemed to be

There won`t be an "end".

We will learn to live with it and you`ll get two jabs rather than just a flu jab.

Are there not new treatments coming soon that have very high success rates? That’s an even bigger game changer than vaccines, combining them and adding in antibodies from having it should push it down to fly levels which is the best we are going to get.

And, in protest of my cancelled free NHS free flu jab (cancelled 1 hour before the appointment) I went to the Mayfield clinic and got one in 48 hours!! For only £75. Hah!! I am a free man, the voices told me so!!

Are there not new treatments coming soon that have very high success rates? That’s an even bigger game changer than vaccines, combining them and adding in antibodies from having it should push it down to fly levels which is the best we are going to get.

AFAIK you can`t currently, combine flu & covid in one jab due to the different structures and make up.

There are pills currently in trials that mitigate the impact of c-19 in infected people.

The next big thing will be "tailored" treatments at individual DNA level but I`ll be carbon atoms by then so might end up inside someone else as dust........

I do wonder, to how much, what is happening at the moment matches the predictions of the Chinese scientists who created Covid? Did it gain the function they designed it to?

Delta itself could almost not be a more perfect Virus in terms of spread, was its evolution to that foreseen?

So many questions.

I do wonder, to how much, what is happening at the moment matches the predictions of the Chinese scientists who created Covid? Did it gain the function they designed it ?

I think you're confused dear lad. 'Gain of function' is basically a corporate (US and UK Google Daszak or something similar ) project to enhance the potency of naturally occurring viruses against humans, thus gaining military funding as an offensive weapon and health service funding (WTF happens if some lunatic gets hold of this s**t we created?!).

in which they joined with the Wuhan mob (it may reward you if you investigate user virus escapes or Pingfan) so they can earn dollars in weaponising viruses against hoho terrorists and the population they have to manage.

It's clearly not perfected yet. But we're getting there.

World be.....

Roll out seems to have faltered around the same time Zahawi move on from his vaccine deployment roll. Coincidence?

20211113_092619.jpg

World be.....

Roll out seems to have faltered around the same time Zahawi move on from his vaccine deployment roll. Coincidence?

View attachment 7492

Possibly. He is decent.

Also a greater problem with resistance in the U.K. maybe? Is the message still not strong enough?

Where is Germany?

I don’t understand these huge reporting differences.. bloody confusing.

It`s @QR ..... any chance to try and knock UK achievements. :)

Data can be skewed in any direction to suit any arguments and how vaccines are counted is one of them.

Fact of the matter is we are "further ahead" than many other countries and "unlocking earlier" means we are currently on a downward trajectory going into Winter. That might have been a calculated gamble but it might also pay off.

Was I not actually praising Zahawi? 🤔

Never know with you @QR 😊 although Zawahi has done an excellent job with the vaccine roll out
And he has to be applauded b for them at, whether Labour front bench MP’s could I’m not to sure.

Back
Top Bottom