International News Covid-19 .....

One of these in large please honey xxx

Poor headline as expected from GMB.

It reaches a point where you run out of willing patients so the "target" becomes more difficult.
94.3 million doses have been administered and there is only around an 8% disparity between 1st & 2nd doses.

Interesting discussion on the radio yesterday, whether the developed world should be doing boosters whilst other countries, lag way behind.

Hurrah for the NHS though. :)

Poor headline as expected from GMB.

It reaches a point where you run out of willing patients so the "target" becomes more difficult.
94.3 million doses have been administered and there is only around an 8% disparity between 1st & 2nd doses.

Interesting discussion on the radio yesterday, whether the developed world should be doing boosters whilst other countries, lag way behind.

Hurrah for the NHS though. :)
Yes I was looking for another photo. Rang us back within five mins of our call. Bloody marvellous.

Not racist enough for the Tory members and not Brexity enough for the ERG. :)
Quite right - they didn't deserve him.

They did however get exactly what they deserved.

Just a shame we're ALL suffering, especially those who can least afford it, as a result of his/their incompetence and their fanatical, dogmatic (the "we know best, we'll tell you how it is, whilst cocooned by our enormous wealth") world view and approach to life generally.

Not racist enough for the Tory members and not Brexity enough for the ERG. :)

Silly me forgetting that all Tories are racist. :rolleyes:

I may have previously mentioned that political & electoral success is all about taking & holding the middle ground of the electorate.
Like it or not most of us are very centrist in our political views with some adding in a bit of right or left related to their ingrained biases.
The extremes of left & right are few and far between and nowhere near enough to win seats, it's all about the middle.

Silly me forgetting that all Tories are racist. :rolleyes:

I may have previously mentioned that political & electoral success is all about taking & holding the middle ground of the electorate.
Like it or not most of us are very centrist in our political views with some adding in a bit of right or left related to their ingrained biases.
The extremes of left & right are few and far between and nowhere near enough to win seats, it's all about the middle.

Well that was accidentally easy! ;)

Back
Top Bottom