International News Covid-19 .....

If someone doesn’t want a jab it is there business and their personal choice of course. But they certainly can’t expect the majority of the vaccinated population to go into another lockdown because of it.

I and my whole extended family chose to get jabbed so that we could start to get our lives back.

I am afraid that I have little sympathy for those that find they can’t do “stuff” because they haven't jabbed or become ill with Covid.

That include many professional footballers? Have all the OUFC players and staff been doubled jabbed?

That include many professional footballers? Have all the OUFC players and staff been doubled jabbed?

How comfortable would you be at work, where work involves physical contact and proximity, to know some of your work colleagues have chosen not to be vaccinated?

With vaccination being mandatory for care home staff, unless clinically exempt, and the same coming for NHS front line staff lots of employers will be looking at their Ts & Cs.

How comfortable would you be at work, where work involves physical contact and proximity, to know some of your work colleagues have chosen not to be vaccinated?

With vaccination being mandatory for care home staff, unless clinically exempt, and the same coming for NHS front line staff lots of employers will be looking at their Ts & Cs.

That is an interesting point.

I'd guess that going forward many employers will start to include a clause about mandatory vaccinations in lieu of future pandemic effects.

Have all of your colleagues been doubled jabbed Essex?

Having worked for the nhs and still keeping In contact with a few of them it appears that this isn’t the case.

Going back to footballers - irrespective of their profession, they aren’t immune to Covid so should be in same camp as everyone else in this country.

Don’t know much about this presenter btw but she has this MP on toast throughout this interview.

Shame more of these questions aren’t asked if people higher up.

Have all of your colleagues been doubled jabbed Essex?

Possibly not but it isn`t my place to ask.
In our team of 6 we know we are all fully vaccinated, I only had a single shot as part of the Janssen/J&J trial but it still counts.
In the entire Trust, there are some 15,000 staff and the uptake in the City is around 70% which is almost 20% lower than the national figure!
On that basis we could have 3,000 unvaccinated staff wandering about. you like to think not but......
and those unvaccinated folk will doubtless be getting "pressure" from above.
If the NHS/Trust follows the same path as the Flu jab, then if they get XX% of staff vaccinated they get £££`s.

Possibly not but it isn`t my place to ask.
In our team of 6 we know we are all fully vaccinated, I only had a single shot as part of the Janssen/J&J trial but it still counts.
In the entire Trust, there are some 15,000 staff and the uptake in the City is around 70% which is almost 20% lower than the national figure!
On that basis we could have 3,000 unvaccinated staff wandering about. you like to think not but......
and those unvaccinated folk will doubtless be getting "pressure" from above.
If the NHS/Trust follows the same path as the Flu jab, then if they get XX% of staff vaccinated they get £££`s.
I heard a story on this on my smart speaker a few days ago, think they said the NHS was running at around 88-90% vaccinated, but this varies quite a lot by region. So pretty much in line with the wider population.

Includes everyone who is in a position to receive a jab.

Should players who haven’t been doubled jabbed be allowed in the stadium, if fans, who also haven’t been be double jabbed, be banned due to not having a vaccine passport?

I heard a story on this on my smart speaker a few days ago, think they said the NHS was running at around 88-90% vaccinated, but this varies quite a lot by region. So pretty much in line with the wider population.
Prison Service very similar. We do record data on those vaccinated (although it is voluntary for staff to provide that data). We are looking at 90% double vaccinated for staff aged mid 30's and upwards, and around 70%+ for those who are younger. Some of the younger staff are still waiting for their second jab, but generally the figures are in line with national averages.

There are currently no plans to enforce vaccination, but I suspect that we will see other measures brought in to encourage vaccination. For example, covid related absence (whether positive cases or isolating due to contact with positive cases) does not count towards someone's overall sick record. There are no formal attendance warnings despite some absences being slightly less genuine than others!! I would think that this would only apply to those double jabbed moving forward, and those not vaccinated would be recorded as "normal" sick with all the management procedures that come with that.

Should players who haven’t been doubled jabbed be allowed in the stadium, if fans, who also haven’t been be double jabbed, be banned due to not having a vaccine passport?

Its a minefield, no doubt embroiled in layers of legal implications.

But if you are asking me if fans are going to be banned because they don’t have a Covid passport, then i think it would be hypocritical to exclude players and staff also entering the stadium.

Am I conflicted with this view if this means OUFC players can’t play, no.

I`m basing my numbers on the local uptake in vaccines which is far lower than national levels.
You kind of hope NHS staff would have a higher uptake but there is no accounting for peoples thought processes!!

Prison Service very similar. We do record data on those vaccinated (although it is voluntary for staff to provide that data). We are looking at 90% double vaccinated for staff aged mid 30's and upwards, and around 70%+ for those who are younger. Some of the younger staff are still waiting for their second jab, but generally the figures are in line with national averages.

There are currently no plans to enforce vaccination, but I suspect that we will see other measures brought in to encourage vaccination. For example, covid related absence (whether positive cases or isolating due to contact with positive cases) does not count towards someone's overall sick record. There are no formal attendance warnings despite some absences being slightly less genuine than others!! I would think that this would only apply to those double jabbed moving forward, and those not vaccinated would be recorded as "normal" sick with all the management procedures that come with that.
When you prisoners were vaccinated did they do that To all or were they being done by ages considering the close proximity of inmates and guards.

I`m basing my numbers on the local uptake in vaccines which is far lower than national levels.
You kind of hope NHS staff would have a higher uptake but there is no accounting for peoples thought processes!!
Yeah it did say some trusts had as much as 30% of staff not vaccinated, which is quite shocking.

When you prisoners were vaccinated did they do that To all or were they being done by ages considering the close proximity of inmates and guards.
It mirrored the way it was done in the commmunity with older and medically vulnerable first, and then down through the age brackets. No prisoners got it any earlier than they would have done if released. And we have a 95%+ uptake too.

D
It mirrored the way it was done in the commmunity with older and medically vulnerable first, and then down through the age brackets. No prisoners got it any earlier than they would have done if released. And we have a 95%+ uptake too.
id you have any cases of covid

Back
Top Bottom