International News Covid-19 .....

I don’t mind him, not perfect by any means, but there is no opposition!

He could call a snap election tomorrow, and he’d win by a bigger margin than the last one.
You think its a lot of BS and that we are being conned yet you say you like the main guy behind the con, and would vote for him again? You aren’t making sense.

I don’t mind him, not perfect by any means, but there is no opposition!

He could call a snap election tomorrow, and he’d win by a bigger margin than the last one.

What I mean is, is he not either complicit in this big scam or yoo easily duped?

Erm folk had to quarantine, from red list countries, on the 15th of Feb ...........and I`m sure that didn`t just happen overnight............

:)
I take it you didn't watch the video or you have (yet a f*****g gain) decided to completely miss the point that was being made. Starmer was saying all travellers should have to quarantine not just those on the red list. If they had, you would more likely be celebrating your freedom day next week.

I take it you didn't watch the video or you have (yet a f*****g gain) decided to completely miss the point that was being made. Starmer was saying all travellers should have to quarantine not just those on the red list. If they had, you would more likely be celebrating your freedom day next week.

I didn`t watch it ............ the REALITY is the entire situation is about mitigating risk to an acceptable level.
Some people need to "travel" for many and varied reasons.
You can ask them to do hotel quarantine, or isolate.
Short of locking them up there has to be an element of trust involved.

I thought the idea of quarantine was that you "stay in" and avoid contact with others.

Take this local story.............

"Henry Murillo, 34, who is in quarantine at the aparthotel after arriving in the UK on Monday, June 7, was passing...... "I'm staying at the 100 Apartments with my wife and another nurse because we've come here to train to work in care homes in the UK but we have to quarantine at home for 10 days before we start our training here in Leicester."

I guess he struggles with the concept?

So as expected we have to continue until 21st July. I’ve had enough of this BS!!

Let me guess…. Another variant will turn up about a week before again, and then keep us suppressed for longer. 14-15 months of this is enough.

That’s what it’s all about! It’s short enough as it is.
Are you suggesting that there is some master plan in action? To 'suppress' the people'? Is there something you know that the scientists don't? And on a less polite note,
'I’m just going to do what I want, when I want! Im going to enjoy my life.'

Grow the f**k up

Extended to the 19th July great.

I will wait for the Belize or the Honduran variant in 3 weeks. Massive news for pharmaceutical companies.

What a load of BS, we are being conned I’m sure of it.
In what way are we being conned and to who’s advantage? Do you really think the government want this situation?

Are you suggesting that there is some master plan in action? To 'suppress' the people'? Is there something you know that the scientists don't? And on a less polite note,
'I’m just going to do what I want, when I want! Im going to enjoy my life.'

Grow the f**k up
If you are trying to get a reaction from me, then I’m afraid you won’t get one.

I suggest you “gofish”elsewhere.

12,000 at Ascot .... guess nothing was learnt from Cheltenham last year?

Back
Top Bottom