International News Covid-19 .....

Extended to the 19th July great.

I will wait for the Belize or the Honduran variant in 3 weeks. Massive news for pharmaceutical companies.

What a load of BS, we are being conned I’m sure of it.

Can’t wait till the 12th July when the next extension is announced can you?

If the numbers stack up he said Step 4 could be earlier.

After 15 months I don`t think a few more weeks make much odds.

Better to make the final step safely than fall off the summit.
Well their criteria haven’t all been met so they have no choice. If each step is meant to be irreversible they can’t relax things quite yet. Apparently they reckon they can learn a lot in the next four weeks

Even when they do something I agree with, they manage to do it in a way that leaves the carpet covered in s**t.

It's not bull but we are in this situation through failure and incompetence. Boris didn't take the opportunity to apologise for not acting quick enough to keep the Indian variant out.
And can anyone tell me why restrictions have been lifted on weddings and wakes but all other mass gatherings its as you were? Surely mass gatherings of all types must be treated the same, more flip flopping!!

It's not bull but we are in this situation through failure and incompetence. Boris didn't take the opportunity to apologise for not acting quick enough to keep the Indian variant out.
And can anyone tell me why restrictions have been lifted on weddings and wakes but all other mass gatherings its as you were? Surely mass gatherings of all types must be treated the same, more flip flopping!!

You can`t keep variants out indefinitely, they either get in by accident or they evolve "homegrown".

Even Neil Ferguson agreed on that one.

Weddings and wakes are defined as "significant life events".

It`s simple when you take the blinkers off. ;)

It's not Boris' fault:
0e4578c9ceaf5bb2c4aa9dd447b9c733.jpg

You can`t keep variants out indefinitely, they either get in by accident or they evolve "homegrown".

Even Neil Ferguson agreed on that one.

Weddings and wakes are defined as "significant life events".

It`s simple when you take the blinkers off. ;)
Oh come on. The Indian variant was invited in there was no attempt to keep it out at the crucial time. Weddings and wakes have always been significant life events, but why lift the restrictions on them now when all other events remain the same. I can't see anything in the covid data that says Weddings and wakes spread the virus any less than other events. You don't have to defend them all the time, its tiresome.

Do you still think Boris is the bee's knees?

I don’t mind him, not perfect by any means, but there is no opposition!

He could call a snap election tomorrow, and he’d win by a bigger margin than the last one.

Back
Top Bottom