International News Covid-19 .....

Shocking lack of social distancing in the mill town of London Here Also understand fears of overcrowding on the Northern beaches of Bournemouth today. When will these immigrants follow the rules?

• React
Reactions: m
Shocking lack of social distancing in the mill town of London Here Also understand fears of overcrowding on the Northern beaches of Bournemouth today. When will these immigrants follow the rules?
Your sarcasm does not hide the fact that all the surges in the northern towns are within the Asian populace who inhabit the former mill towns.
Down south you do not come across such large Asian numbers in one area.

Some attempts at sarcasm are lost on me; who’s this aimed at?

But, unlike many in Mill towns, they don’t live in the same household.

They wouldn't do anything like this on Christmas eve, and people wouldn't comply if they did.

Think you've missed how this govt handle this

Its all back protecting unenforced "guidance"

Which is why the infection rate and death rate is so criminally high here. They are sacrificing you and I for the sake of the economy

• React
Reactions: QR
It is now "safe" to reveal some numbers that are now publicly released.
As part of the day job we get to see the Middle Super Output Area (MSOA) figures.
Earlier in this thread I mentioned that Highfields & Spinney Hills (predominantly South Asian/Muslim areas) had a massive problem due to cultural, economic, sociatal & religious behaviour.
The "Leicester Problem" is to the East of the City.... the Council know it but won`t say it.
On the graph I live in the area of Dane Hills & Western Park we have 33 positive test cases.
The Spinney Hill area has 421 almost 15 times our local "rate".
1596266706157.png

These statistics support the fact that the Chinese engineered this virus specifically to rid them of their Muslim Uighur problem.??

It is now "safe" to reveal some numbers that are now publicly released.
As part of the day job we get to see the Middle Super Output Area (MSOA) figures.
Earlier in this thread I mentioned that Highfields & Spinney Hills (predominantly South Asian/Muslim areas) had a massive problem due to cultural, economic, sociatal & religious behaviour.
The "Leicester Problem" is to the East of the City.... the Council know it but won`t say it.
On the graph I live in the area of Dane Hills & Western Park we have 33 positive test cases.
The Spinney Hill area has 421 almost 15 times our local "rate".
View attachment 4208
In the interest of balanced reporting .....

My shielding has now finished,so it’s time to move in to risk assessment mode, is there a risk ,what’s the chance of me being affected by the risk, how will I be effected, , is there sufficient clear evidence to base a decision on, ........ I think I will keep on doing what I have been doing

In the interest of balanced reporting .....

I was just providing the evidence to back up my previous "vile racist reporting" of the reality.
It is a predominantly Asian "problem" in this City but nobody has the cahoona`s to say it so we all "suffer".
Now the local measures are not an issue for me, but for a lot of people, who are less tolerant, they really are a problem.

I was just providing the evidence to back up my previous "vile racist reporting" of the reality.
It is a predominantly Asian "problem" in this City but nobody has the cahoona`s to say it so we all "suffer".
Now the local measures are not an issue for me, but for a lot of people, who are less tolerant, they really are a problem.
I know you were. I wasn't contradicting or challenging your post.

Did you ever see the slope at The Manor?!!!
Probably more often than you. I was a supporter and season ticket holder from the early 60's back in the old Southern League days. Even so, it was still flat not curved!

Probably more often than you. I was a supporter and season ticket holder from the early 60's back in the old Southern League days. Even so, it was still flat not curved!
I think you'll find the ground sloped more in the LRT half of the pitch than it did in the CLT half, it was most definitely curved. A flat pitch would have had a uniform gradient.

Back
Top Bottom