International News Covid-19 .....

Still so much denial and pant wetting going on. Fortunately I don’t engage with people incapable of critical thinking any more than Boris Johnson engages with the public in times of crisis. Where is he, by the way? Shouldn’t he be fronting up personally for what his mate and main advisor has been caught doing?

Ah, yes. HOLIBOBS!
I don’t like Johnson. But he’s been very seriously ill.

If ‘A crime is a crime, a rule break is a rule break, a lie is a lie’ was as clear cut as that in every circumstance I’d agree with you, but add in defences and exceptions and open people’s minds to the wealth of relevant information that is available to us nowadays, that’s where the uncertainty and doubt stems from that feeds these sometimes unnecessary debates
In years gone by that wealth of information and subsequent varied opinion didn’t exist.
The World Wide Web has both empowered and weakened us.
How is the World Wide Web responsible for Cummings lying and breaking lockdown?

Whitsun break, by the time parliament is back the froth will be flat and the news yesterdays chip paper.

We have seen a consistent reduction in admissions, ventilated bed occupancy and subsequent deaths.
The number of admitted and discharged patients is well in excess of 700 across our sites.

Nice to see neither side covering themselves with glory in god awful shouting match on the BBC after the press conference.

On the brightside the re-opening of the Ivanhoe Line and others will please Greta. :)
You should see someone about that Greta obsession ...

You might get into trouble.

How is the World Wide Web responsible for Cummings lying and breaking lockdown?
Are you being deliberately obtuse?!
I was almost agreeing with the post, but simply adding that if the WWW didn’t exist, today, and the public only had what was in the papers to go on, they would probably believe the story about Cummings more readily than today having to take on a load more information and conjecture from the WWW and elsewhere that may influence their thinking....

I don’t like Johnson. But he’s been very seriously ill.
Not anymore. He can go for jogs in the morning as he’s been pictured doing in the last week, but not be arsed to actually address us plebs even when his right hand man has been caught with his pants down.

You don’t get a pass just because you were ill once upon a time.

No he went to visit Barnards Castle- about 30 miles drive from his Mother in law's castle

[emoji848]
f01e3dfc9b75818aba6cbeba99ff1a9f.jpg

No he went to visit Barnards Castle- about 30 miles drive from his Mother in law's castle

Above as an example, I have seen no mention of that, but not disputing he may of gone sight seeing just not seen any mention of it, and people loosely twisting quotes as previously quoted actually undermines arguments as looks weak and cheap.

Oh more excellent government advice (which helped reduce the rate of the terrible death toll

I genuinely wish you would stop trying to sound clever, because I never know what hell the point is you are trying to make, your tone in the above is sarcastic suggesting social distancing rules aren't important and haven't saved lives... fairly certain that wasn't what you meant, but if you re-read your post in isolation that is what it says! Or is it not sarcastic and you are genuinely congratulating them on their efforts???

I think much of the advice was excellent when they finally got around to iimplementing it . The entire cabinet have spent the day saying they were meaningless to try and protect the Prime Minister's advisor who thinks they don't apply to him

Back
Top Bottom