International News Covid-19 .....

I'm sure it'll all work out just fine for Dommy Cumpants.

After all, if they can convince the disciples that £100k is just the going rate for a bunk up with Bozza and nothing more, they can get away with this as an "essential journey ", surely?[emoji848]

Classic Dom.

All pretty irrelevant anyway. Even if he's sacked from his current duties he'll still have Boris' ear and help dictate government policy, while being adequately 'rewarded'.

All pretty irrelevant anyway. Even if he's sacked from his current duties he'll still have Boris' ear and help dictate government policy, while being adequately 'rewarded'.

Unsurprising that No.10 is backing him but then no doubt Dom has decided this policy anyway. I expect the Scientists to get their jobs back on the same basis....

No-one cares except for all the lefties frothing at the mouth at any excuse.
If Cummings had a house party with 10 people outside of his household whilst his sick wife was serving canapes then I'd be a bit more concerned.

It seems what he did appears to be within the guidance at the time?
Whilst the ethos and the message it sends maybe questionable, all these politico`s are the same as the rest of us, human.
For all we know his parents could be relatively young (I haven`t checked) and living a pile with an East & West Wing and servants cottage in the garden (again not checked).
End of the day he wanted to ensure his 4 year old was looked after while he & his wife were ill.....................and who wouldn`t do that?
Certainly helps clear up "Why Boris got it" and it probably wasn`t shaking hands in a hospital... ;)

It seems what he did appears to be within the guidance at the time?
Whilst the ethos and the message it sends maybe questionable, all these politico`s are the same as the rest of us, human.
For all we know his parents could be relatively young (I haven`t checked) and living a pile with an East & West Wing and servants cottage in the garden (again not checked).
End of the day he wanted to ensure his 4 year old was looked after while he & his wife were ill.....................and who wouldn`t do that?
Certainly helps clear up "Why Boris got it" and it probably wasn`t shaking hands in a hospital... ;)
There is conjecture and there is crap. I know what the above is! ?

Anyway, I've seen several comments on here people saying they would do anything to protect their children. What's the difference?

Someone I know as soon as lockdown was announced made a trip to London to "rescue" adult daughter from student property and take back to the family nest.

0F24AFE7-6B54-4606-8C22-5B2A177A23BD.jpeg

Or you can drive 250-odd miles to Durham, despite the fact that your wife has already written a piece in her publication stating that when you both recovered you walked outside and into the streets of London. Either way.

I would say that Boris will be relieved he’s on holiday for the next fortnight so he doesn’t have to deal with it, but you’d never know the difference.

It is pretty amazing arrogance on the part of all of these people who seem very keen on telling the rest of us what to do and then blithely decide which bits of their own advice they want to take seriously.

Actually, I take that back. It isn't 'amazing' at all - it is exactly par for the course.

View attachment 3713

Or you can drive 250-odd miles to Durham, despite the fact that your wife has already written a piece in her publication stating that when you both recovered you walked outside and into the streets of London. Either way.

I would say that Boris will be relieved he’s on holiday for the next fortnight so he doesn’t have to deal with it, but you’d never know the difference.

its like the plot of Orwell's Animal Farm is being played out in real life ....

99005557_10157388504875794_3443533885479059456_n.jpg

Anyway, I've seen several comments on here people saying they would do anything to protect their children. What's the difference?

Someone I know as soon as lockdown was announced made a trip to London to "rescue" adult daughter from student property and take back to the family nest.

Not forgetting the fella who flew in from Greece to collect is Adult Daughter Student from Nottingham (i think) and then they both flew out the country but that was deemed fine

I'm not JHB so I don't know her personal circumstances so you'll have ask her.
She's just exaggerating for effect. She hadn't bothered to go and visit her mother in February so obviously her day-to-day needs were being looked after by someone if not herself.

Idiocy not just limited to Conservatives it seems. They are all the same.

Attachments

• DCB35A6D-2A4C-42E5-8034-E7974BBAAA6B.png
    DCB35A6D-2A4C-42E5-8034-E7974BBAAA6B.png
    956.2 KB · Views: 17
  • B8DEDC12-56BB-4DE1-9C03-AECA7F87B5BA.png
    B8DEDC12-56BB-4DE1-9C03-AECA7F87B5BA.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
Cummings has enemies everywhere: the media, public sector, opposition parties and within the Tory party itself. The bulk of which is purely self inflicted with his punkish disregard of regular protocols. Perhaps the PM should have given him a copy of "How to Win Friends & Influence People" upon his appointment.

It's only matter of time before Classic Dom is bitten on the a**e. Question is how much collateral damage will it inflict on his workaholic boss?

In the meantime let's enjoy the members of the cabinet embarrass themselves trying to spin their way out of this hypocritical stench ?

Back
Top Bottom