Covid 19 - The New Norm. Likes and Dislikes

Driven far less, and entertainment spend is way down on usual. But this has been balanced out with a lot more spent on getting a lot of jobs around the house done. Holiday money is sat in the bank, and will stay there as we just don't know what will happen in 2021 with Covid and Brexit, so better to have the money available if needed at this time.

Driven far less, and entertainment spend is way down on usual. But this has been balanced out with a lot more spent on getting a lot of jobs around the house done. Holiday money is sat in the bank, and will stay there as we just don't know what will happen in 2021 with Covid and Brexit, so better to have the money available if needed at this time.
That's the only difference, and still be going out to B&Q etc or online shopping?

That's the only difference, and still be going out to B&Q etc or online shopping?
I was getting the required materials online mostly. Even though I could go into the store, it took me ages to actually do so. A lot of non-food shops are now online.

Negatives: Been told to wear a mask at my local nudist beach.
Positives: Managed to shave that morning.

Currently all my shopping is online or somebody else is having to get it for us. I'm fortunate, and thankful that there are people who can get what we need.

Back
Top Bottom