Home Match Day Thread Coventry game on Sky

start of the Ox Mail youth league so noon ko on sunday is just fantastic! Leagues of U11-U16s, many of which are oufc supporters now losing out on watching the game

start of the Ox Mail youth league so noon ko on sunday is just fantastic! Leagues of U11-U16s, many of which are oufc supporters now losing out on watching the game

Yeah 12pm is a bit poo, was hoping for 3pm

Every time one of our fixtures gets moved for TV our fans moan. Out of interest how many fans do actually really want us to get in to the championship or would fans rather we stay as a mid table league 1 side with the odd decent cup run?

If fans want us to progress into the championship then get used to KO times getting moved around all over the place for SKY.

sorry for being a fan then, let's bow to the tv companies as after all the viewing figures will go through the roof as the nation will not be wanting to miss this one !!!
what's wrong with normal saturday 3pm kick off and let the tv companies fit their schedule around the fans?

Every time one of our fixtures gets moved for TV our fans moan. Out of interest how many fans do actually really want us to get in to the championship or would fans rather we stay as a mid table league 1 side with the odd decent cup run?

If fans want us to progress into the championship then get used to KO times getting moved around all over the place for SKY.
The two aren't mutually exclusive.
Yes I would like us to be promoted.
No I do not like kick offs at bizarre times, or them being moved (especially annoying for those who then can't get there or have already bought train tickets or booked accommodation).

sorry for being a fan then, let's bow to the tv companies as after all the viewing figures will go through the roof as the nation will not be wanting to miss this one !!!
what's wrong with normal saturday 3pm kick off and let the tv companies fit their schedule around the fans?

They can’t show 3pm games on a Saturday

Early kick offs, late games, Sunday's, Friday evening's? It's all part of the game these days and I actually like a change from the norm. Yes it sometimes means changing my hours at work or changing my pre-match routine but nothing that generally can't be sorted.

If we want promotion then we have to accept that a lot more of our games could be moved, but then we will get a big chunk of cash in return. We may not like it, but football sold out over 20 years ago and no amount of moaning will change it now.

Early kick offs, late games, Sunday's, Friday evening's? It's all part of the game these days and I actually like a change from the norm. Yes it sometimes means changing my hours at work or changing my pre-match routine but nothing that generally can't be sorted.

If we want promotion then we have to accept that a lot more of our games could be moved, but then we will get a big chunk of cash in return. We may not like it, but football sold out over 20 years ago and no amount of moaning will change it now.
No change in cash we receive . Every team in the division gets the same amount sanctioned to them at start of season no matter if they have a game on sky or not. Think every side receives something like 50k and sky then has the rights to show any games and goals from division.

No change in cash we receive . Every team in the division gets the same amount sanctioned to them at start of season no matter if they have a game on sky or not.
If we get promotion then there will be more changes to our fixtures in the Championship but then we get more money.

Everyone seems to be missing the fact that our record on sky is pretty abysmal. That’s the reason for my initial post in this thread

Back
Top Bottom