Match Buildup Coventry Away

GWR are fairly loose and inconsistent with their works schedule, to the point of changing from a Wednesday to Friday. So it's likely they had something planned and then moved onto something else. However, they may well move back again, so good luck wit that!

GWR are fairly loose and inconsistent with their works schedule, to the point of changing from a Wednesday to Friday. So it's likely they had something planned and then moved onto something else. However, they may well move back again, so good luck wit that!

It isn't the train operators who decide the work schedules. Network Rail do and whilst they're supposed to give a few months notice, they're increasingly changing things at the last minute.

At the moment there doesn't appear to be any engineering impacting Oxford to Birmingham. Journey planners showing direct CrossCountry services - 2 an hour.

Very early on we also managed to play on Christmas day as well
Blimey! even before my- and me Dad's- time that wouldve been :sneaky:

nevermind it all being in black and white...that wouldve been in the days when everything was in sepia and white! :D

It isn't the train operators who decide the work schedules. Network Rail do and whilst they're supposed to give a few months notice, they're increasingly changing things at the last minute.

At the moment there doesn't appear to be any engineering impacting Oxford to Birmingham. Journey planners showing direct CrossCountry services - 2 an hour.
It is, but from experience, GWR are often want of changing their schedules, especially weekends with little notice.

Worth pointing out that the recent weather may have also changed work schedules/resources to help resolve some issues like the points issue in Eastleigh/Southampton

Doubt you’ll be needing to worry about trains. Our matches will almost certainly be closed-doors by then.

Having missed out on Wycombe tickets I was looking forward to going to Coventry away, would be my first time to St. Andrews, train straight from Bicester. Only to find that it is being played at 3pm on a MONDAY?!? Which imbecile decided that would be the best time for a game of football? There will be no fans there!
?

Seeing what a fuss they made about taking so many fans to that tin pot cup final, we ought to try and take more than their 45,000 to Birmingham.

Back
Top Bottom