Away Match Day Thread Coventry away

Is this with your "Senior Railcard"? Seems ridiculously cheap. Is it changing at Kidlington, Tackley, Adderbury, Banbury, Leamington Spa etc.!!! If so, count me in.

Thats the standard price...Leicester to Leamington then change there for Cov. Could get a bus instead and use the pass!! :)

Don't want any more free kicks like Ernie Hunt / Willie Carr 1970 . Check it out U tube. Willie Carr was touching the ball before releasing it, hence an infringement. From then on BANNED. That's the European Union for you!!

Don't want any more free kicks like Ernie Hunt / Willie Carr 1970 . Check it out U tube. Willie Carr was touching the ball before releasing it, hence an infringement. From then on BANNED. That's the European Union for you!!
spectacular as a one off freekick routine that was

Witnessed by yours truly on the second time they tried it v Hull at home midweek, hit the bar and someone scored from the rebound.

so if Coventry can't get their ground situation sorted and get kicked out of the league does that mean only three teams would get relegated?

Not wishing to put off any travelling fans this Saturday but in 2017 the Ricoh was ranked as the worst stadium for matchday experience out of all 92 English League grounds.
"A depressing experience"; "Often-soulless atmosphere in a virtually empty stadium".

Somewhat surprisingly, our 3-sided Breeze Block was ranked as high as 58.

Driving to this with my partner and her 12 yr old son (starting to win the battle of wrestling him from the clutches of Manc U..). Has anyone got any information on the best places to park?

Driving to this with my partner and her 12 yr old son (starting to win the battle of wrestling him from the clutches of Manc U..). Has anyone got any information on the best places to park?

Finbar's
303 Holbrook Lane CV6 4DG cost £5 , 10 mins walk to ground much better than getting caught up in car parks.
Ps
I have a friend who lives in Moreton in Marsh a coventry fan parks there all the time if that all helps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom