Local News County council traffic dept?

Sarge

God like member
Bullied at school? ....why else are two sections of oxford ring road/ entries into the city undergoing ( much needed to be fair!) Resurfacing roadworks on a monday morning during the rush hour?

Ring road near heyford hill roundabout down to one lane, grren road/london road/a40 london/hamburger roundabout also down to one lane in all directions....add in the mix the ongoing access to headington roadworks on headley way too

It took me 1hr 50 mins to travel back from Somerset....then an additional hour and 5 minutes to get from one side of oxford to the other.

What sort of mis planning causes massive delays on a monday morning? Seems left n right hands of county council traffic (planning) dont know or dont care the chaos their actions cause

Oh well....settled back in ox3 ....eventually

Bullied at school? ....why else are two sections of oxford ring road/ entries into the city undergoing ( much needed to be fair!) Resurfacing roadworks on a monday morning during the rush hour?

Ring road near heyford hill roundabout down to one lane, grren road/london road/a40 london/hamburger roundabout also down to one lane in all directions....add in the mix the ongoing access to headington roadworks on headley way too

It took me 1hr 50 mins to travel back from Somerset....then an additional hour and 5 minutes to get from one side of oxford to the other.

What sort of mis planning causes massive delays on a monday morning? Seems left n right hands of county council traffic (planning) dont know or dont care the chaos their actions cause

Oh well....settled back in ox3 ....eventually
school holidays soon. maybe would’ve been a better time but no doubt other works planned for then

they wont do it during school holidays as the traffic is heavier over a prolonged time frame as not compacted to couple hours in morning and evening

during school term, the morning and evening rush hour to one side - its relativly empty

Sounds like the town where I work. They closed one lane of the main road in at 9am on a Monday to carry on with some roadworks, causing queues everywhere. When I got through it, they hadn't started yet and the signs they put up implied 2 lanes were open Just dumb

Back
Top Bottom