National News cost of dying

Sarge

God like member
has incresed 4 fold ... its now been raised to £11 for a death certificate, & every 'official' set up, banks etc all want an original hard copy .... costs lots to live, now it costs more to die too

Does this mean I have to do loads of overtime to pay for my death before actually snuffing it.?

lost my dad last year but he had planned well and provided money to cover everything which made it so much easier for me and my mum, but yeah even dying now you have to be rich

Pedant alert: it costs no more to die, just more to show someone died

If you aint got the £££ the government will do the job ;)......but people are embarrassed into paying for a flash funeral........... you can legally bury someone in yer back garden (if you own the house)......get down B&Q and buy a decent shovel ;)

has incresed 4 fold ... its now been raised to £11 for a death certificate, & every 'official' set up, banks etc all want an original hard copy .... costs lots to live, now it costs more to die too
Blimey I saw the thread title and thought it was going to detail the cost of OUFC being relegated

If you request a "batch" at the time of registering the death they are much cheaper and originals as required by banks etc.
The JR also uses a registration system where you only need to report a death once and they officially notify all the required authorities.

Too much recent practice sadly..... :(