CoronaDeniers

gofish2

I have just had an encounter with someone who said 'there is no pandemic and there is no virus. It's all a hoax and Bill Gates want's to rule the world"
Having done a little bit of searching, I discover that these lunatics are everywhere!
They are a f*****g virus!

I saw some terrapins the other day at a carp lake, could that be them?

So now Germany has revealed it's CoronaDeniars, all shouting the tiresome mantra that dark wealthy forces are trying to control the world. Oh, and of course, their human and civil rights to not wear a mask is the evidence.
Opinions V Facts = Facts win hands down!
I now openly confront non mask wearing morons. On friday at my village shop, a young maskless couple with a baby wandered around, oblivious to rules. The shop in question sold masks for £1 each. I picked up 2 and said, 'put these on, I'll pay for them'. Oddly, they thanked me.
In a supermarket in Witney, a similar situation arose, and I said to the man concerned, 'you do know they sell masks here?' 'I'm exempt, I have a health condition' he replied. 'Which one, pathological denial?' I asked. He told me to f**k off. So far, a 50% success rate.

Make them do a shift in ITU............. with no PPE. They wouldn`t even go through the door...

There’s an easier way... take a small hand spray with you and spray your forehead, complain about feeling really hot and cough into their face.

Give them a couple of weeks to ponder if they're going to live or not.

So now Germany has revealed it's CoronaDeniars, all shouting the tiresome mantra that dark wealthy forces are trying to control the world. Oh, and of course, their human and civil rights to not wear a mask is the evidence.
Opinions V Facts = Facts win hands down!
I now openly confront non mask wearing morons. On friday at my village shop, a young maskless couple with a baby wandered around, oblivious to rules. The shop in question sold masks for £1 each. I picked up 2 and said, 'put these on, I'll pay for them'. Oddly, they thanked me.
In a supermarket in Witney, a similar situation arose, and I said to the man concerned, 'you do know they sell masks here?' 'I'm exempt, I have a health condition' he replied. 'Which one, pathological denial?' I asked. He told me to f**k off. So far, a 50% success rate.
Look forward to bumping into you in Witney.
I’lol be the one wearing a mask.

Isn't it now law that you have to wear a mask in a shop if you can? Or is it more of this advice you can ignore if it suits you?
How is it up to Asda to decide? (We had a delivery from them last night - driver had no mask and no gloves, and because they now don't put things in bags, he had to take *every* *single* *thing* out of the boxes with bare hands while huffing and puffing over them. We won't be using them again if we can help it.)

I know some shops have advised their staff not to confront maskless idiots, but surely there are enough night club door staff at a loose end to have one at the door using their 'you can't come in dressed like that' line?

Last edited:
Isn't it now law that you have to wear a mask in a shop if you can? Or is it more of this advice you can ignore if it suits you?
How is it up to Asda to decide? (We had a delivery from them last night - driver had no mask and no gloves, and because they now don't put things in bags, he had to take *every* *single* *thing* out of the boxes with bare hands while huffing and puffing over them. We won't be using them again if we can help it.)

I know some shops have advised their staff not to confront maskless idiots, but surely there are enough night club door staff at a loose end to have one at the door using their 'you can't come in dressed like that' line?

Bit of a side anecdote but as a Red Cross volunteer I went down to a Sainsburys during the initial lockdown to pick up some shopping for an elderly lady who was shielding. There was a 50-strong queue so I went up to the chap at the door who was indeed from a local company that provides nightclub and festival security staff. I showed him my Red Cross ID and lanyard and asked if I could go on in and he said 'Red Cross? What's that? Never heard of it, Get to the back of the line'. Ironically I then went to the previously referenced ASDA where the line monitor let me straight in...

Back
Top Bottom