General Continued Progression and the squad.

No need to panic yet.

As others have said Mousinho can step into the holding midfield position if necessary.

Ruffels can also play midfield, Cadden could fill in further up on the right hand side, with Long covering either fullback position.

I’d also much rather give a youngster from the U23s the chance to show what they can do rather than bringing in someone who’s half fit and not had a proper preseason. Otherwise what’s the point of having an U23s?

Stevens
Long Moore Jones Berkoe
Hall Lopes Sykes
Lofthouse Mackie Agyei​

I’d say that’s pretty much our full reserve team at the moment.

We need a DCM and maybe a lacy wide man who can play either side, but overall it’s not too bad
Berkoe and Lofthouse are injured ....

We could always do it and pay the fine...
I thought the rules on who has to be in the match day squad for these games is now a lot less strict. Pretty sure we could play quite a few of the u23s... If we wanted to.

I thought the rules on who has to be in the match day squad for these games is now a lot less strict. Pretty sure we could play quite a few of the u23s... If we wanted to.
I think the rules are that you have to play x number who were in the last, or next matchday squad, or those who had played a certain number of first team games.

We will be likely play Jack Stevens, Sam Long, Elliott Moore, Mark Sykes, Robbie Hall and Dan Ageyi, so we should be able to add the rest from the u23's without worrying about a fine.

Dont forget Baptiste's Inernational call up (and Sykes could be called up as well)
True and if it’s just these two then we wouldn’t be able to postpone the fixture.......

The voice of reason.

it’s horrible seeing Napa, Hanson, Thorne, Woodburn and Thorne injured, but imagine how much worse it would be if that 5 were Dickie, Brannigan, Fosu, Taylor and Baptise.

If it was them 5 then that would derail our season for sure

I think we are OK at the moment, but it would be really nice to have a few of those players back for the busy Christmas fixture period.
Exhaustion of the squad really hit us hard last year over the xmas period.
Sounds like Hanson should be back around early December, Woodburn if (very) lucky, and possibly Forde.

I think the rules are that you have to play x number who were in the last, or next matchday squad, or those who had played a certain number of first team games.

We will be likely play Jack Stevens, Sam Long, Elliott Moore, Mark Sykes, Robbie Hall and Dan Ageyi, so we should be able to add the rest from the u23's without worrying about a fine.

We will play pretty much the strongest team going tonight, Easty, Fosu, Cam al starting.

Pleased baptiste isnt going to grenada. How long a contract is he on?

Back
Top Bottom