General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of worrying to see Tiger involved in the video, les hope he has
got whatever it was out of his system and he isnt planning another one.
Maybe he’s waiting until everything is official before dropping a sex tape as a goodbye gift.

Oh no.

Nooooo no no.

Ohhhhhh no.

Thought you were channeling this for a second there.
c9646811571c422ba6dfe99f14039090.gif

Maybe it is because "all" Tiger was doing was taking over the club and not trying to tie up all the other stuff at the same time. So maybe it was a more straightforward process 🤷‍♂️ . I've no idea if that was the case, but I think it should be clear by now why we've got so many rich people on the board wanting a controlling interest in the club.

And I'm not convinced a 3 sided crumbling stadium is the clincher for them :ROFLMAO:

Pretty sure they've got much bigger fish to fry.
But surely the take over and the EFL acknowledging this could be done, unless conspiracy theory alert, they have and are recognised as fit and proper by the EFL but they are keeping quiet until they can announce where we’re moving to.

But surely the take over and the EFL acknowledging this could be done, unless conspiracy theory alert, they have and are recognised as fit and proper by the EFL but they are keeping quiet until they can announce where we’re moving to.
Maybe they (EFL) are checking theres no absolutely crap club song video accompanying the take over? ..hence the current delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom