General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that has cheered me up. Here's a few quotes from after the match....

Is this knacker really the best manager the richest owners outside the Premier League could bring in?

Right f**k this, I'm a Brighton fan for the rest of the day.

This went well didn’t it.

gerrim tae fk, it's one thing to be outplayed by a better team, but to abjectedly stop trying for at least 3 games in a row.

Let's just hope that Oxford get beat tomorrow so we can have a home league game on 2nd round weekend (Lincoln are winning).

These players are a s**t stain on the underwear of this club's history.
I can’t even remember who theyve got as manager now! They should offer Neil Warnock a private plane and whatever else he wants to get them promoted.

Oh that has cheered me up. Here's a few quotes from after the match....

Is this knacker really the best manager the richest owners outside the Premier League could bring in?

Right f**k this, I'm a Brighton fan for the rest of the day.

This went well didn’t it.

gerrim tae fk, it's one thing to be outplayed by a better team, but to abjectedly stop trying for at least 3 games in a row.

Let's just hope that Oxford get beat tomorrow so we can have a home league game on 2nd round weekend (Lincoln are winning).

These players are a s**t stain on the underwear of this club's history.
More, more.

My dad is Sardinian, and I too have never been to watch Cagliari. Their current temporary ground is in the car park of the Stadio Sant'Elia. They are getting a new stadium soon so I think I will treat my dad to a game there when it is done.

Although, one thing I know for sure about Sards is that they are notoriously slow builders so it could be 10 years yet, just in time for the EFL to approve Bakrie and Co.
Never a truer word was spoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom