General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong Susie… susie hatadji

Can't we also bring on board the other Susi? Wiki tells us she's the owner of PT ASI Pudjiastuti Marine Product, a seafood export company, so that's got the prawn sandwiches sorted.

I’m expecting an announcement at tomorrows game confirming takeover.
earlier this season both Cherwell & City councillors attended or may have turned up after the game resulting with photos taken on the pitch with senior members of the board long after the game had finished.

In last week's preview show, I'm sure Chris Williams alluded to an interview with Tiger coming out this week.

earlier this season both Cherwell & City councillors attended or may have turned up after the game resulting with photos taken on the pitch with senior members of the board long after the game had finished.

So what are you saying

Announcements are never made at games, they're tweeted and press releases are sent to local media. Much bigger reach than the 5500 who'll be there on a rainy Tuesday night to see us play Accrington Stanley.

Announcements are never made at games, they're tweeted and press releases are sent to local media. Much bigger reach than the 5500 who'll be there on a rainy Tuesday night to see us play Accrington Stanley.
It's funny but I distincly remember something about being 'taken on a journey' or was it being 'taken for a ride'?

It would be nice to have the announcement made before kick off and then have the new chairman and board paraded on the pitch before the game.Would improve the atmosphere somewhat.
Announcements are never made at games, they're tweeted and press releases are sent to local media. Much bigger reach than the 5500 who'll be there on a rainy Tuesday night to see us play Accrington Stanley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom