General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it from a very good authority that Stonehenge was a scale model of our new stadium, it’s written on one of the stones that there needs to be a Druid involvement in the process, perhaps the fans panel could help out as I don’t think druids and Morris dancing ever got to g the he far east

Tch. That’s the problem with the world nowadays right there in this thread.

Everyone wants instant gratification, instant takeovers, instant everything.

In my day the only thing instant we had was mashed potato and we were bloody grateful for it.

Tch. That’s the problem with the world nowadays right there in this thread.

Everyone wants instant gratification, instant takeovers, instant everything.

In my day the only thing instant we had was mashed potato and we were bloody grateful for it.

Smash means mash.

South stand uppers need to be looking out for him on Saturday...

Moderators please note, some deviations from the topic of the thread are not simply desirable they are imperative. Hats off to @ZeroTheHero

Keep our culture real and factual.
We've already discussed this diversion in Moderation Towers. Some footage from the meeting...

KaleidoscopicOblongDwarfmongoose-size_restricted.gif

South stand uppers need to be looking out for him on Saturday...

Why , are they going to lynch him for not announcing the takeover sooner? Maybe we should storm the boardroom and demand answers 🤣

I have it from a very good authority that Stonehenge was a scale model of our new stadium, it’s written on one of the stones that there needs to be a Druid involvement in the process, perhaps the fans panel could help out as I don’t think druids and Morris dancing ever got to g the he far east

We've got to be very careful if scale models and Stonehenge are combined. Things can get misconstrued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom