General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
surely it’s time to close this thread until an announcement is made,it’s just going around in circles with the same stuff repeated
surely it’s time to close this thread until an announcement is made,it’s just going around in circles with the same stuff repeated
surely it’s time to close this thread until an announcement is made,it’s just going around in circles with the same stuff repeat
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

It feels a little like the second coming. It's only unimaginably fantastic because it never happens.

The first one was a fairy story as well................. I`m detecting a theme he says in a Nostradamus styli...... :ROFLMAO:

Just off to make vague connections with the Old Testament...

Scotchers is this you on Facebook by any chance?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210725-205311_Facebook_50.jpg
    Screenshot_20210725-205311_Facebook_50.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 70
Scotchers is this you on Facebook by any chance?
I get depressed enough coming on here without trudging through the abject misery that Facebook throws up!

And I wouldn't worry, a new stadium will never happen! That's what we're being told on here!!

I get depressed enough coming on here without trudging through the abject misery that Facebook throws up!

And I wouldn't worry, a new stadium will never happen! That's what we're being told on here!!

That's the problem we haven't been told anything from the previous owners or potential new owners.

I have seriously tried to keep away from getting too involved in the if/when the new stadium is coming or going but what I have been told is that the 'new owners' are deadly bloody serious in going one better than the Kassam in only having 2 stands to start off with.

Only jesting. (It will happen...but just make sure for us ol' timers it happens sooner rather than too much later lol)

COYY'S.

Posh Fish contract for Kidlington incoming?

Knowing our luck we’ll probably have a shark sticking out of the top of our stadium too…

Don't give the board crazy ideas like that. 😜 they will rename us Oxford sharks to grow the global brand in Asia.

Correct, we'll be leaving the Kassam but we'll be doing a Coventry

I don't think we'd ground-share, we don't have enough fans - it would be a thousand or two rattling around some midland arena. Unless we could go to Ox City, I'd go there.
Somewhere like Didcot is more likely as Oxford City have an artificial pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom