General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notts County. They were in the top flight more recently than us (relegated the year before the Premier League was formed).

Stockport County fans may also be able to say that, they fell a hell of a long way at one point.
Yes! Notts County, good spot. Don Masson, Don Givens, Rachid Harkouk - isn't it? Marvellous!

Edit: yes Stockport have been in five, inc Conference North - as have York City and Hereford. York and Hereford played Chelsea in the league in about 1975. Older Wycombe fans could probably have said it too, apart from no one saw them in the championship! Ha ha!!

• React
Reactions: MJB
Yes! Notts County, good spot. Don Masson, Don Givens, Rachid Harkouk - isn't it? Marvellous!

Edit: yes Stockport have been in five, inc Conference North - as have York City and Hereford. York and Hereford played Chelsea in the league in about 1975. Older Wycombe fans could probably have said it too, apart from no one saw them in the championship! Ha ha!!
Wimbledon, if you count going up the leagues, then reforming as AFCW, some fans would have seen way more than 5 divisions...

Any news?

Except we have been taken over on paper and there is no news about the Theatre of Dreams (South)............

Makes me realise how lucky I`ve been. :)

From Division 1 (Premier League) yes kids football actually existed before the trough of greed, to the Conference and several trips to the old & new Wembley.

Maybe we are going on another journey........................................... :ROFLMAO:
Wigan Athletic. Came up from what was then called the Alliance Premier into the old Division 4 in the late 1970's

43 days and counting since Anindia said was the date he wanted all this to be wrapped up by.

43 days and counting since Anindia said was the date he wanted all this to be wrapped up by.
Thai's , Indonesians and the like seem to have a strange perspective of timespans .... as in theirs (from experience) doesn't seem to match up with, or be compatible with, normal, every day, time spans in the UK

I don’t think it takes this long to undertake the fit and proper persons test. Robinson said he thought it was at that stage but perhaps its not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom