General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
ous if anyone knows or has the memory to recollect... During Tiger's tenure, what our income vs expenditure looks like on players? Of course there are a tonne of costs and covid to contend with - i'm purely interested in the player transfers point of view. From memory it feels like we've done really well to raise millions in sales from, in today's market, not a lot.

Nearly all the transactions in Tiger's tenure have been "undisclosed" (except Whyte) but here is a breakdown of incoming and outgoings where money is reported to have been exchanged:

PlayerHow we got themWhat happened to them
Rob DickieBought (undisclosed)Sold (undisclosed)
Cam BrannaganBought (undisclosed)Still here
Gavin WhyteBought (undisclosed)Sold (£2m reported)
Jamie HansonBought (undisclosed)Still here
Tsun DaiBought (undisclosed)Sold (undisclosed)
Jonte SmithBought (undisclosed)Released
Sam AllerdyceBought (undisclosed)Released
Kane HemmingsBought by previous regimeSold (undisclosed)
Ryan LedsonBought by previous regimeSold (undisclosed)
Joe RothwellBought by previous regimeSold (undisclosed)
Canice CarrollYouthSold (undisclosed)
Cameron NormanFree transferSold (undisclosed)
Tariq FosuBought (undisclosed)Sold (undisclosed)
Shandon BaptisteYouthSold (undisclosed)
Elliott MooreBought (undisclosed)Still here
Dan AgyeiBought (undisclosed)Still here
Rob AtkinsonBought (undisclosed)Sold (undisclosed)
Joel CooperBought (undisclosed)Still here
Sean ClareBought (undisclosed)Sold (undisclosed)
Jordan ObitaFree transferSold (undisclosed)
Luke McNallyBought (undisclosed)Still here
Marcus McGuaneBought (undisclosed)Still here
Steve SeddonBought (undisclosed)Still here
Kyren LofthouseYouthSold (undisclosed)

Have fun unpicking it

Geez that's better than I was expecting - but disappointing to see so many undisclosed! It does 'feel' like good business has been done on the playing side tho ay!

Geez that's better than I was expecting - but disappointing to see so many undisclosed! It does 'feel' like good business has been done on the playing side tho ay!
I’ve counted at least 14mil of player sales there (guesstimating the undisclosed). Not bad for a league one club!

Yeah but don't forget that some of the people on this forum could have achieved at least double that based on their valuations of players - poor show from the club, sack the Board!

Should have gotten £3m for Cameron Norman!

Just to file this here.

KR confirmed in the pre match interview that Erick is calling the shots now. He told us that he received a call from Erick asking if he needed any more players.
Would be nice if this was officially confirmed by the club...

Also, Tiger deserves more than just slipping away into the night if he has completely stepped aside.

Would be nice if this was officially confirmed by the club...

Also, Tiger deserves more than just slipping away into the night if he has completely stepped aside.
I agree with you. I don't think near the end of the transfer window is the best time to make a big announcement you are owned by gazillionaires :)

Interesting that it is signed by the board and not Tiger, who would normally make such a statement at this time of the season.

Interestingly Tiger did write(ish) the notes for last night's match...

Not sure about Chairman, but It’s Erik, Anindya, and Horst driving this Yellow and Blue bus to its next destination, and it’s upwards!
Yeah but are they driving a spanking brand new bus with all the luxuries, or is it just the same old bus we've had for years with the tyres pumped up and new seat covers?

Not sure about Chairman, but It’s Erik, Anindya, and Horst driving this Yellow and Blue bus to its next destination, and it’s upwards!
So a new stadium in the sky and not underground???

Yeah but are they driving a spanking brand new bus with all the luxuries, or is it just the same old bus we've had for years with the tyres pumped up and new seat covers?

It’s one of them old City link double decker coaches that used to go to London from Gloucester Green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom