General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the best of OUFC. It’ll be best if Tiger went now.

Before certain things became public.

Not sure on the stadium situation but there some serious people waiting with wallets open to get this s**t started.

Don’t be a DE, Tiger..
Come on Junior, spill the beans

For the best of OUFC. It’ll be best if Tiger went now.

Before certain things became public.

Not sure on the stadium situation but there some serious people waiting with wallets open to get this s**t started.

Don’t be a DE, Tiger..
Certain things? What are those then? Is it Scouse heavies?

Other week???!?

I’m being called out for 1 day whilst other have been at for months / years!!!

I try not to get involved with certain posters, but the "Best Tiger goes before things go public" comment is complete horseshit!

Tiger has his faults, but he's a decent man who has done well for our club. He may not have the finances that other board members have, but he also had the most to lose if things had gone A over T. Erick and others could lose £5m like we lose change down the back of the sofa, but that is a decent chunk of what Tiger has worked for.

He has been the one steering this ship for the last few years and has been the one to make the big decisions. Let's not forget that he approved the injection of money that saw Dickie and Brannagan arrive before the takeover was announced and has generally backed Robinson when further transfers were needed. Yes, we've sold several players, but we could have sold others with significant bids being turned down when he could have easily cashed in.

The big guys will soon be in to take the next step forward, and I've no doubt that Tiger is making sure that he gets the very best deal possible before walking away. But when he does, he should do so with his head held high and not facing baseless accusations from idiots.

I won't say anymore on this matter, and certainly won't be engaging with those who post such rubbish.

With SE it’s like a never ending Tie break!!

What if it is tiger who is holding up the complete takeover and other matters off the pitch?

Injection of cash was mentioned to secure Brannagan and Dickie.

True, but who’s cash was injected..

Guess who’s it wasn’t.

Sue Barker has entered the building but not with Annabelle Croft and Andrew Castle but with Tuffers and Dawson for a Yellows Forum Comic relief edition of a Question of Oxford.

Round 1 What Happened Next !

Round 1 What Happened Next !
Tuffers: I know the answer to this, but I can't tell you yet. Rest assured I have a great answer, you'll be so happy when you hear it next week sometime.

Dawson: He's just grandstanding, he knows nothing. Phil, if you have the answer let's hear it.

Tuffers: Oh you are one of the doubters, rest assured next week you'll be really happy and eating your words. I can't wait to see your face...

Barker: #sighs# And that wraps up this edition of forum Question of Sport. Tune in next week when we go through it all again. Goodnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom