General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop this now.

We will not be "homeless vagrants" and we will not be sharing with anyone else, so let's nip this latest scaremongering straight in the bud before it starts to be accepted as fact by the usual suspects!
Facts. We will play at the Kassam while we build our new arena.

Stop this now.

We will not be "homeless vagrants" and we will not be sharing with anyone else, so let's nip this latest scaremongering straight in the bud before it starts to be accepted as fact by the usual suspects!

Maybe if the customers/consumers were given some more substantive news then speculation would not occur?
Subtle nudges from the eternal optimists/ITK folk doesn`t stop the fact that time waits for nobody, no matter how rich you are.
5 years to the end of the current lease.
I`m no planning expert but to purchase a block of land, get the required planning and building the new Theatre of Dreams might just take a bit longer than 60 months....

Worth a read: https://theviewfrombradwellcommon.w...ir-can-i-have-some-more-enabling-development/

Maybe if the customers/consumers were given some more substantive news then speculation would not occur?
Subtle nudges from the eternal optimists/ITK folk doesn`t stop the fact that time waits for nobody, no matter how rich you are.
5 years to the end of the current lease.
I`m no planning expert but to purchase a block of land, get the required planning and building the new Theatre of Dreams might just take a bit longer than 60 months....

Worth a read: https://theviewfrombradwellcommon.w...ir-can-i-have-some-more-enabling-development/

Well considering how long it's took to complete a takeover that was first mentioned in March and still to this day no official announcement has been made on the matter, I wouldn't put any money on a new stadium being ready for 10 years let alone 5.

sCFAM7B_5e00bf66ecff6.jpg

We'll have less of your negativity, it will never get off the ground, or under it, with that kind of attitude.
Easily solved of course though (to be positive). Above the subterranean stadium, you build an outdoor lido (a facility Oxfordshire has been craving, surely) with a glass bottom.

Thus letting light in - and giving us something else to watch while the ball is going sideways across the pitch or in endless triangles by the touchline.

Easily solved of course though (to be positive). Above the subterranean stadium, you build an outdoor lido (a facility Oxfordshire has been craving, surely) with a glass bottom.

Thus letting light in - and giving us something else to watch while the ball is going sideways across the pitch or in endless triangles by the touchline.
Jesus.

It’s brilliant.

Could have an underground car park and a tube station….can’t see any drawbacks whatsoever 😉

As Oxford struggle to break down a stubborn Barnsley defence, a bored Dan Agyei sneaks off the bench for a few lengths...

6240.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom