Considering moving to Non League ground

That’s fine, you were the one who said you were taking to answer my comments, if you want to duck out no probs we will leave it there.
I can’t see how we are clogging up a thread on a FF thread talking about it though.
As for sending you a PM, really this is a public forum to air what you like and it gets to a “greater” proportion of the fan base so people can expand on the discussion if they want, it’s all part of the fun, no secret stuff from me..

No secret stuff from me? that's almost laughable. "No you are wrong on the "wrong horse", and I believe time will hopefully reveal what I meant." And "all I will say is in these times please be careful of what get posted on here officially or person view because it can be construed differently by any of the people watching."

Your posts have been full of insinuation and hearsay and very short on anything else. I offered you the chance to PM because you seem unable to tell anyone who has asked you what any of these things you hint at knowing may be so maybe you wanted to pass them on in private. If you want to carry on dropping little titbits of non information feel free, but people seem to be getting a little bored with it, and you definitely don't need me for that. After all, were you not the one advising me to watch what I say on here as a committee member? Let's just agree to disagree and leave it there.

So I’ll “expand on the discussion.” - LR; you’re beginning to get rather boring.

Apologies for adding to it. These things rarely provide any interest for anyone reading. I tried to duck out once but will try to again now. I think i've answered everything I can and as honestly as I can. If anyone has any actual questions i'm happy to answer them, otherwise i'll leave you to it.

No secret stuff from me? that's almost laughable. "No you are wrong on the "wrong horse", and I believe time will hopefully reveal what I meant." And "all I will say is in these times please be careful of what get posted on here officially or person view because it can be construed differently by any of the people watching."

Your posts have been full of insinuation and hearsay and very short on anything else. I offered you the chance to PM because you seem unable to tell anyone who has asked you what any of these things you hint at knowing may be so maybe you wanted to pass them on in private. If you want to carry on dropping little titbits of non information feel free, but people seem to be getting a little bored with it, and you definitely don't need me for that. After all, were you not the one advising me to watch what I say on here as a committee member? Let's just agree to disagree and leave it there.
Crikey a little paranoid, the wrong horse quote you got wrong is nothing to do with FK, no idea why you thought along those lines.
I was not warning you in particular but members of Oxvox posting stuff that could be construed in a different meaning on social media, nothing sinister just advise with all the s**t going around at the moment.
There’s nothing to agree to disagree, I have an opinion on what happened and stated it, you have gone to great lengths to try to discredit that opinion to others, I’m ok with that as that’s what forums are all about, I felt something was not right an expressed it, you took it upon yourself to reply to some of what I said, that’s it.

Crikey a little paranoid, the wrong horse quote you got wrong is nothing to do with FK, no idea why you thought along those lines.
As you left the "wrong horse" open to interpretation by not stating what horse you were alluding to, any reasonable interpretation, including FK, could be made.

If that isn't who/what you are alluding to then why not tell us all what the horse metaphor alludes to to end the speculation?

Either that or just stop this ridiculous discussion. It is, rather boring now.

Last edited:
I was not warning you in particular but members of Oxvox posting stuff that could be construed in a different meaning on social media, nothing sinister just advise with all the s**t going around at the moment.
There’s nothing to agree to disagree, I have an opinion on what happened and stated it, you have gone to great lengths to try to discredit that opinion to others, I’m ok with that as that’s what forums are all about, I felt something was not right an expressed it, you took it upon yourself to reply to some of what I said, that’s it.
If the posts you refer to are those made by Colin B on the first page of the Fans Forum thread, why not just say so.
Colin did say in one post before the FF "Should be some interesting stuff announced" - is this what you are interpreting as Oxvox being ITK about the club actively looking to move away from the breeze block, do you think Oxvox are backing this plan, is this the wrong horse you refer to them backing? If so, why not just be open with your theory and rather than all this vague b*****ks which drives us all mad.

If the posts you refer to are those made by Colin B on the first page of the Fans Forum thread, why not just say so.
Colin did say in one post before the FF "Should be some interesting stuff announced" - is this what you are interpreting as Oxvox being ITK about the club actively looking to move away from the breeze block, do you think Oxvox are backing this plan, is this the wrong horse you refer to them backing? If so, why not just be open with your theory and rather than all this vague b*****ks which drives us all mad.
I did refer in one of my posts to that, but no nothing along those lines.
I think there some paranoia over what I said, if you read the whole comment I’m not implying anything.

I did laugh at Kassam's whiny rhetoric to Rad Ox about the arbitration and muh munney. Can't think why it reminded me of the below
i4d9h.jpg

I don't think he'd do that - but I am sure he'd be quite keen to use the land for making more money, so would be happy to mutually cancel the contract/lease.

Academic though - I can't think of any non-league ground we could realistically move to, even temporarily.
Isn't the ground for sports and leisure use only now?

You do realize that he could make a lot more money turning the site into housing? And Oxford desperately needs more residential dwellings?
We're getting plenty of dwellings built but they're all for students.

Isn't the ground for sports and leisure use only now?
Yes, there's a covenant on it. However, I am sure if all parties agreed - Council wants houses built, Kassam wants money, we want out + Thames Water who may have a say as I think it was their land originally? - I am sure ways and means could be found!

Yes, there's a covenant on it. However, I am sure if all parties agreed - Council wants houses built, Kassam wants money, we want out + Thames Water who may have a say as I think it was their land originally? - I am sure ways and means could be found!
Only if you can get all the parties around the table, the club have done an excellent job of pissing off FK, not sure the club will find him obliging (if he ever was) with this stance, for all the chest thumping and misguided vitriol everyone would have to sit down "if a ways and means could be found".

surely with just is it 7 years remaining? any chat would be academic given the timescale to find land and build a new stadium. Surely once our licence is up whatever happens re Covenant etc will have nothing to do with our club or am i missing something here?

Back
Top Bottom