Conference Conference Play Off Final at London Stadium........ bargain

Grimsby win 2-1 in extra time.

I love watching the non Lge at times, because you can see the players giving it there all, despite the severe lack of quality on show.
Must admit I disagree - i thought there was a reasonable amount of quality on display. Both teams tried to play but it doesn’t always come off this level.

Grimsby deserve some praise - two play-off games away from home and three lots of extra time. Certainly showed some fight and resilience .

Must admit I disagree - i thought there was a reasonable amount of quality on display. Both teams tried to play but it doesn’t always come off this level.

Grimsby deserve some praise - two play-off games away from home and three lots of extra time. Certainly showed some fight and resilience .
very resilient. 360mins of playoff football and led for a combined 11 minutes.

I think I'm right in saying that in 2020-21, only one team in League 2 made a profit. It was Grimsby and they were relegated in last place.

Good to see them return quickly and I hope they compete. They're a team that compete within their means and feel like they should be a permanent fixture in the EFL. They do feel like an antidote to the Salford City's of the footballing world.

A decent weekender in Crewe can't be possible.
... oh I dunno, Ive been to a couple of weekenders-( rare soul weekenders ) held at 'The Box' in Crewe , ... they were at least half decent

more than a few years ago now, The Box is still there , but I think its undergone a name change recently .... the venue does host rare soul nights and alldayers ... but no longer allnighters or weekenders

Back
Top Bottom