Computers to watch games.

Ray Whittaker

Can some body suggest how can I watch the games on my computer. Also as a season ticket holder I thought we were going to watch some games at the stadium soon, how do we go about getting tickets. I am sorry I appear thick at over 80 computers are a puzzle to me. If I can get help thank you
Ray Whittaker

You will need to register for iFollow via the club website. This is free.

The club will provide season ticket holders with a link to watch LEAGUE games for free. They will send this email to the email on your season ticket account, you also need to make sure you have accepted them sending you communications.
If you do not have an online ticketing account, I would recommend emailing the club to make sure they can link it up for you.

For the Wimbledon cup game, you will have to pay £10 to watch, as this wouldn't be included as part of your season ticket anyway.

For further details, take a look at this link below:

As for watching games at the stadium, the earliest game that OUFC have identified as having any possibility is Crewe on 3rd October. I'd keep an eye on local media and the club website for details.

If you then wish to display your computer screen on your TV, the most stable and easiest option is via HDMI cable (depending on what computer you have).

" I thought we were going to watch some games at the stadium soon, how do we go about getting tickets. "

We don't quite know that yet. The club are going to send a questionnaire to ST holders asking whether they go alone or in a family group. Then they'll have to work out based on that how many people they can fit in the stadium and where. I think ST holders will then be sent a ticket to either print out or put on their phone that will give details of where you'll be sitting, (staggered) arrival times etc. I am desperately hoping that they can fit all the ST holders in - as I for one am going to be very annoyed indeed if I cannot go to matches that are open to spectators, having already stumped up the money!

" I thought we were going to watch some games at the stadium soon, how do we go about getting tickets. "

We don't quite know that yet. The club are going to send a questionnaire to ST holders asking whether they go alone or in a family group. Then they'll have to work out based on that how many people they can fit in the stadium and where. I think ST holders will then be sent a ticket to either print out or put on their phone that will give details of where you'll be sitting, (staggered) arrival times etc. I am desperately hoping that they can fit all the ST holders in - as I for one am going to be very annoyed indeed if I cannot go to matches that are open to spectators, having already stumped up the money!

Hopefully that will be a general unfocused annoyance rather than directed at the club?

Hopefully that will be a general unfocused annoyance rather than directed at the club?
Indeed - if the club can't fit everyone in, then they can't. And I suspect 'solo' attenders like me will have less chance of getting in because we take up more room (i.e. more empty seats between us) than a family of four. So yes, while I'll understand - I will still be bloody annoyed, and a 'free' pass to watch an iFollow version won't really compensate if I can see other people sitting there enjoying it properly!

Thank you to all who have replied which is very helpful. Also to a committee member from Oxvox who has spent a long time explaining how to get the games to me. I only hope I have taken it all in get it on Saturday.

Good luck, I'll be trying to sort it out for myself soon!

I've tried to set up my ifollow account, and had to update my details, but it won't let me press save, all details are filled in correctly, and the save button is highlighted, but won't respond!

Anyone else having this problem or know how to solve it?

Can you watch ifollow on smart TVs if I use the internet to log in ( when we played palace I used google on the tv to find palace tv and was able to log in and watch the game )

To my knowledge iFollow doesn't work on a Smart TV web browser.

To my knowledge iFollow doesn't work on a Smart TV web browser.
Sadly, this is the truth. I have no idea why, nor is it possible to get any answer from iFollow (to anything, in my experience)

I just tried to register for iFollow through the link that was emailed to STH and all I got was:

This page could not be found
404_image.png

Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found.
Please return to the homepage or search for a page instead.

Any ideas as to what I should do now?
I'm having the exact same problem!

I am having an absolute disaster trying to connect to tv.
I have a fairly new Samsung Smart tv, iphone 6 and a windows10 pc. but the pc is upstairs and tv downstairs so can't connect via HDMI.
the pc is connected to the wifi router and the tv connects to the wifi router, but the pc itself doesn't have wifi
there is a samsung windows app but it only seems to want to share music photos and videos from my pc.
I am trying now to see if i can connect using the web browser function on the tv but it doesn't seem to be logging me in to ifollow.

Just bought my match pass. It feels good to be back.

Back
Top Bottom