Other - Rest of the World Comoros vs Cameroon

Er I doubt it! I’ve learned that Comoros is a country though. The coelacanth fish was discovered nearby, that’s the only time I’ve encountered it.
I think a few might be interested to see how Comoros get on with having a defender in goal the whole game to be fair. They've had a centre back sent off already as well so it could be a long night.

I`m rooting for the Comoros Islands - there is yellow and blue in the flag!

I think a few might be interested to see how Comoros get on with having a defender in goal the whole game to be fair. They've had a centre back sent off already as well so it could be a long night.
Don't tell Jurgen klopp, he'd try to have the whole tournament awarded to his team if that happened to them

Terrible stuff, not much coverage of it either. Can't imagine going to a football match and not coming back, or that happening to a relative.

Brought back memories of passing through Birmingham New Street on the day of Hillsborough and talking to Forest fans.
Like you said going to a match and not coming back. Tragic waste.

Wow. What a game. Took some excellent saves from the Cameroon keeper, and what about that free kick?

It is heartbreaking when people die going to the footy.

Back
Top Bottom